I am a disappointment

Okay. So...what am I thinking that made me so guilty yet so satisfied ?

A male Tsurugi x a female, grown-up Endou.

Yeah. Weird right ? I know, I'm so sorry :,( I had no idea that this was going to be my mind's main feast but it happened and I can't help but be obsessed with it. I'm a disappointment 😭😂.

It goes like this :

Endou— or Ella, has 16 different secret admirers. Who are they ? The whole soccer team. They all show how much they love her by doing stuff for her even when she says she can do it on her own. Some had the courage to go and ask for hugs everyday, but Tsurugi was determined to make his dreams of having his coach love him back a reality. He started by sleeping early and waking up at 5 A.M just to be early enough to be with Ella alone. They have conversations together and Kyousuke helps her with preparing the club. After, he makes flirty and romantic puns which Ella finds adorably funny (because she's really dense with love).

One time, Tsurugi was out in the heavy rain and caught the flu while he was walking home. Ella finds him and takes him in her house (because she isn't married to Natsuo, who is Natsumi's male counterpart. She is single) She takes care of him and lets him sleep on her bed. She says she can sleep on the floor with a futon (Japanese bed) but Tsurugi refused. He said she should sleep in her own bed while he sleeps on the futon. They had about a 2 minute argument about it until Tsurugi realized this was his opportunity to get closer to his coach. Literally. So he suggests they just sleep together. (Kill me now). Ella was surprised at first, but then accepted so there will be no more fighting. They ended up sleeping next to each other while Tsurugi hugs her tightly, enjoying his sweet victory.

The main people crushing on her is Tsurugi and Shindou. They have competitions every.single.day.

Who could give the most flowers in a week, who was brave enough to ask for a kiss, all that, etc.

Now....please hate me because I'm still obsessed with it. Please don't abandon me :(

 Please don't abandon me :(

Lastly, this is her.

'Ight, Imma go now and uh..continue stuff...like keep on dreaming them. Bye.