(One shot) I promise pt. 3

Kariya : We have a part 3 ?

Fianne : Yep ! It's been a while since I've done this and I finally feel motivated to add a part 3.

Bernard : Well finally you feel motivated. You've been lying in bed all day while I took care of poor Froy. Our baby's sick ! *carrying Froy*

Froy : *dry cough* *dry cough* mama ?

Fianne : My poor baby :(. Did he take his medicine ?

Bernard : Yeah...

Fianne : Well Kariya, start the story while Bernard and I take care of our sick baby.

Kariya : Well...Okie then. Let's start part 3, shall we ?

I Promise pt. 3
By Aitor Cazador/Kariya Masaki

"It's good that we lost him..."

Raizhe's friends kept her away from Mizukamiya knowing what happened to her and what kind of emotions she's feeling right now. They desperately tried to help her in any way they could just to bring back their once carefree, sassy, and flame-snapping friend. "Are you okay, Zhe-Zhe ?" One of them, Zara, asked.

(Friend's Names : Aishi, Miko, Yana and Zara

Positions (They have high positions, man ;-;)

Aishi - The student council vice president
Miko : The martial arts club president
Yana - The student council president
Zara - The daughter of the owner of the school
Raizhe - The school's Princess/ Akuma [Demon in japanese] of the Field )

The gray-haired girl didn't even notice that she was holding her breath from pure nervousness. "I-I'm fine..." She said. Her breathing came back stable after a few seconds of panting, but her friends are still worried. "Zhe-Zhe..." Zara whispered slowly whilst the other girls looked at each other. "You know..." Yana (a blonde) started. "The schools Princess doesn't let a simple guy like him get to her. Haizaki Raizhe has the power to do anything since she's a princess, right ? Why don't you show him that no one can break their promises, yeah ?"

"You're right !" Aishi exclaimed. She quickly held her compact mirror in front of the akuma's face as she smiled. Raizhe examined her face; baby soft skin, perfect eyes, rosy pink cheeks, glossy lips, she has the appearance a school girl could ask for ! Yet why does she feel this way ? She's supposed to be head-strong and cold like the queen Elsa, not a doll who bitches around her tower until a prince comes to save her like Rapunzel. Yeah, nothing should ever bother her. 'I'm a princess-No, a QUEEN for God's sake...why am I feeling down ?' she asked herself.

With that, her eyes darkened as she she smiled. "Alright ladies, we're showing this kingdom that we don't need no man." Licking her soft lips, she turned around. "I'll show him how it's done..."

👑👑👑

Raizhe swung her hips as she walked through the hallway. She kept her head up; a sign of confidence and royalty. Her every move was graceful to everybody who looked at her. Her slightly swinging arms, the strength in her eyes. She really is back to normal. "I thought the Princess was depressed. She must've gone back to normal." One of the students whispered to her friend. "She looks damn fine right now." Another whispered. Soon, everybody whispered and stared as she walked past them. Even the haters couldn't say a single insult in her presence right now; all they cared about were their lives that might end if they don't zip their mouths. Sasotsuke, being one of the students in the hallway, looked at her in disbelief. He always thought that the pain the girl was going through was incurable. The person who turned her back to her senses was a God for sure.