How I imagine Hayami

I've been wanting to tell this idea for about some time now. This was just something random before but then I told myself how perfect the idea was.

It's about Hayami and her split personality. No, it's not a disorder. I just thought it was cool imagining Hayami have two very different personas.

Okay, here we go.

This is a reference picture for your minds to image our little redhead

When Hayami takes off his glasses and hair ties, he becomes someone else. He realized he had this "something" when he was casually brushing his hair and took off his glasses for bed. It was like his whole being changed into an unknown person. At first he thought he was possessed but that wasn't the case.

This personality was an over-confident boy. He was nothing like Hayami. He wasn't afraid to voice out his opinions no matter how mean and harsh they are or no matter how much you get hurt from it. He is sadistic and enjoys playing rough with soccer. Not foul...just rough. He also tends to bring others down (in the beginning it was his friends who he targeted, but then he cared about his friends too much to bully them.) See ? Nothing like Hayami.

Hayami panicked every time his other self (I'll just call him Haya) was active, when he takes of both his glasses and ties. Though, soon, he figured Haya was important, specially since he was lacking in confidence. So whenever he had problems with being confident, he'd bring out Haya. The first person to know this is Hamano and Inika.

(If you don't know who Inika is, basically she's a half-antagonist half-friend in my book "You Have My Heart". Don't worry, she's an Oc so you didn't miss any episodes with her in GO.)

Hamano said he had the same thing, but that was when he puts his goggles on his eyes. He says he would always change his persona into this crazy, sadistic person. Later on turns out everybody had them.

Tenma - Whenever he puts down his bottom hair (the ones on the very back of his head, not the ones on top.) = He becomes seducingly flirty with Tsurugi or anybody else he wants.

Tsurugi - This guy just opens up his persona whenever he wants or pleases, which is rare. = He becomes more serious and cold, but still loves his team mates and Tenma.

Shindou : When he ties his side hairs together. Just like Fianne's hair but shorter. = He's more innocent and more of a crybaby. Even in playing soccer.

Kirino - When he takes out his ties. = He becomes more like Kariya. Definitely more like Kariya.

Kariya - He becomes his alien self. That's how he changes and his persona becomes more evil.

The rest you can imagine on your own.

What did you think ? Was it Hayami's style ? If not how would you want to decribe Haya ?

'Til next time, BYEEE !