Why I hate Natsumi

Kariya : *Inhale* *Deep sigh* I think some people hate Natsumi just because she was married to Endou in InaGO instead of Gouenji (or any other person you ship with Endou). But I really wanna share my personal reason as to why I hate her.

(And yes, I'm breaking the fourth wall for this. Get the tape after this session ends)

The most obvious reason why I don't like her is because she was NOT a good person at the start of the series.

I mean, did you see how she acted towards Endou in the first few episodes ? She was looking down at him (just like any other character who wasn't in Endou's soccer club). I see her point in not believing in Endou at first. He was an amateur goalkeeper, he doesn't even have a hissatsu ! (until the match) But why act so cold thinking he's gonna tarnish your school when you can just plainly watch or hope for the best. Is the reputation of the school all you care about ? Your freezing mean gaze from your daddy's office with some golden opera glasses won't do anything, little Nelly. (Nelly is her dub name btw) Then you kept repeating what would happen to Endou's club when they lose like it was actually gonna happen without fate doing anything. Even when they "won" against Teikoku you really just had to act mean and show off how much you got pampered throughout your whole life. Saying "Ugh, this place stinks" to the soccer club. Duh, it's a frickin' soccer club, what do you expect ? A Chanel perfume filled girly bedroom ? Don't be dramatic Ms. Raimon, I bet it's not even that bad. Look at Aki and Haruna, you can't even see disgust in their faces when they were inside the club. Jesus Christ I need my espresso.

Sure, she became nice and helped out, even became the reason Endou Daisuke met with his grandson, but still ! The impression you made from day 1 was already carved in our heads. Also, if it weren't for President Akihiro Hino and Level-5 making her and Endou canon 10 years later, we would have still thought they stayed platonic because you weren't even showing any signs of connection towards each other ! Only Natsumi's glances were shown, but Endou didn't even do anything. Heck, Fuyuka showed more connection with Endou in only one episode than Natsumi with the WHOLE series. Aki would have been a better choice if she wasn't already attracted to Ichinose. Fuyuka would have been better too but they stayed friends. Touko would also been better because of the scenes where they didn't show friendship——but rather a relationship type of affection. You, Nelly ? Nah.

All of us were upset and disappointed when you turned out to be the wife.

Anyway, if I were to look at this matter from the fandom's eyes, I would see another reason.

The gayness connection wins too. Like mentioned, Natsumi and Endou didn't show signs of connection towards each other. Even the guys topped her off ! Gouenji showed him more affection and Kidou too. Even Hiroto and Kazemaru did. From all the people I know on Wattpad and Twitter, they all shipped different Straight and Gay pairings EXCEPT Natsumi and Endou. I have never even seen these people say "I like EndoNatsu." No. I didn't see shizz.

When I was researching ships on Google, all the EndoNatsu ship thing triggered me a little. Even the solo Natsumi pictures triggered me. Do you see how much I hate her ? How I get mad whenever I see her ? Yeah. I hate her THAT much.

Anyway, that's all. Comment if you feel the same way or actually like Natsumi. Also, comment your least favorite character (all series) BYE !!!

- Masaki