Walk Properly

Hiroto (Kira, not Tatsuya) was in his office, doing work. Why ? Because he was the CEO of Kira Corp. (And Tatsuya's the vice president of the company.)

His daughter, Sophia, was in the corner, decorating the cookies she baked with Aunt Yagami. When she was finished, she looked over to her father and asked "Cookies ?"

"What was that, Sophia ? I can't understand you." He replied. "Would you like some cookies ?" The four year old asked again, this time in a complete sentence.

Hiroto had always been a strict person. Ever since he "came back from the dead" (which meant he finally got his life together and got successful) he was different from his teenage self from 10 years ago. He taught his daughter proper manners, using complete sentences, and all the things a kid should be taught. Where did he get his daughter ? His ex was preggo with his baby when he was 21 and when he let her when she was only 2, he immediately knew she wasn't well taken care of. (He's 25 now)

They went into court and the man won custody over little Sophia. From that day forth he had taken care of her and she was like a real Kira. Literally. Seriously.

Suddenly the door opened and came Masaki from the door. He was slouching, which Hiroto was triggered of. He walked over to the teal boy and with his tough love and naturally cold voice that always gets misunderstood, he said "If I ever see you slouching like that again I will grab the nearest object and slam it on your head the way I also did with your brother (Haruya). Got it ?" The second it ended, Masaki straightened and shouted "Yes sir !"

Then the whole day they ate cookies and candy. The End.