Saryuu Evan's achievements

After the last match with Raimon and The Lagoon, Saryuu flew free from the darkness and got his life together with his new friends. He apologised to El Dorado and Raimon, along with everybody else he conflicted pain upon. Now, he is a very successful, rich, and popular boy. He doesn't use his fame for evil; not anymore, and instead he helps other people by donating to the ones who are in need of supplies, giving food to those who can't eat, and making everyone laugh (because laughter is the best medicine.)

Won't you care to see what his achievements are ?

When he was 13 years old (after Chrono Stone) :

✓ He, along with the help of El Dorado and a bunch of Architects and Engineers (and his friends), they built Feida Academy; the home and school of the Ex-SSC.

(Minecraft was the only one who's creative enough on Pinterest. The other ones were trash or looked like a flight of stairs. Minecraft was the only big, fat one I wanted.)

✓ He became the Principal of Feida (since he was the leader)
✓ He also created his first big project; the creation of a wormhole gun. It took him 8 months to finish.
✓ He simply caught the hearts of many girls. Normal guys were experiencing demon puberty while he was out looking like hot stuff.

At the age of 14 years old :
✓ He became the chairman of the soccer world association.
✓ The other Feida members, along with him, created many more projects that leaves everybody impressed.
✓ He took action for the abused kids everywhere and became a spokesperson and the voice of the suffering children.

Finally, at 15 years old, he...:
✓ He got a high seat in the government

(I don't know what position because I'm not interested in government officials generally. I like the good deeds they do, the titles and high reputation though.)

✓ At this time, the total number of Feida students are 22,457.
✓ He was rewarded with the youngest millionaire ever
✓Also rewarded with the (something, something) government.
✓ He was content with life now, unlike before where he was finding more power.

Won't you look at that ? He's a good teen. He's able to achieve so much and he can't be thankful enough to the people who supported him.

That's all for today, bye !!!