💐The Wedding 💍

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME.
THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...

The sun was shining bright and the day was absolutely wonderful

The sun was shining bright and the day was absolutely wonderful. The venue was beautifully decorated in white flowers and golden lights. The people were wearing beautiful gowns and tuxedos, all bringing gifts for the couple they had come for.

Fianne was a little far from the venue. She was in her house, getting ready with all her friends. Luciana_chan7 was all happy and jumping up and down in joy. Fianne's mother was tearing up in the corner, all the while watching her daughter with talialalalaxo. "I don't know if I can do this...What if I mess up on the vows ?" "Relax Fianne." Luciana said, looking at her with a big smile. "You're gonna do great and I know it."

"Thanks..." The brunette was so lucky to have all of her best friends with her. She couldn't be thankful enough for all the help they've given her before, during, and after the wedding. Before she met Bernard, even. "Guys..." Sadistic_cutie said, her eyes shining for the tears that were about to come down. "Aww, don't cry...If you cry then I'm gonna cry !" yinonesama1 cried out. She was beside RonaliaXX on a bench in the bedroom. They were all looking at Fianne with happy eyes, as Fianne looked at herself in the mirror.

 They were all looking at Fianne with happy eyes, as Fianne looked at herself in the mirror

The gown she wore was light, and didn't get in the way when she walked. Her dangling earrings were shining bright from the light from outside the window. Her hair was beautifully done by Auntie Raineroses herself. "You look beautiful Fianne...So no matter how much you look for an ugly spot, you won't find it." Luciana laughed. Seconds after everyone joined in. Earlier, they came in full support in the house, screaming "you can do it" over and over again (possibly annoying the neighbors). It was loud, but the soon-to-be-Girikanan was very happy about it. (Spoilers : One of the neighbors yelled at them)

Meanwhile...

"Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God-" Said an albino male. He closed his eyes, hesitant to open them. He thought he looked bad, despite his brother and brother-in-law telling him otherwise. "I tell you, Nii-san, you look like you came out of a fairytale !" Yelled Froy in annoyance. They'd been calming the groom for hours on end. Ever since they came here, all they did was tell him that's he's fine. Finally, Bernard opened his eyes and took in what he was wearing.