Chapter 1 -- Movies

"You won't get anything out of me. I'll stay quiet until I die!"
"Then I suppose I could get answers out of your wife, the one other person you share your title with."

"She won't say anything either."
"Well, then I'll kill you AND your wife. Doesn't that mean-"

"No! You better not, she has nothing to do with this, you asshole!"
My eyelashes flutter, as I begin to feel drowsiness pull at me. I snuggle up against my Fiancé, William.
"I wonder how the regular day of a mobster is." I let a yawn slip out after speaking what's on my mind.

"Hm, why so?" He lightly squeezes me, his arm around my back, resting his hand on my waist.
"Well, movies usually show how being the leader of a mafia is dangerous, and how it is risky to have a sweetheart be with you in the mafia. I haven't seen anything, at least so far, about how stressful it is to work as the boss." I look away from the screen.

He lets out a small chuckle, "If movies were like that, they wouldn't be entertaining."
"Yea but, if you're not supposed to have your lover around, isn't that more dangerous? You wouldn't be able to protect them as easily if they were to get in trouble somehow." I look up at him now.

William Garcia, a man who works in a business, he's handsome, always thinking and controlled, Black hair that's always done professionally, and beautiful Amber eyes, eyes that always seem concentrated.
"That's why they shouldn't fall in love easily."

"Why? I thought you'd have to have multiple children, like fish, or animals that leave their kids behind, they have multiples in case a ton die."
"That's true, being a family member to a mob boss is probably really dangerous... But being someone that probably changes him can make you an even larger target." He sighs and lays his head on mine. "Why do you wonder?"

"Because I'm curious, alright?" I sit up, playfully yelling at him.
He throws his hands up, a smile forming. "Alright, alright! What do you want to know? I can try to think of a reasonable answer." He laughs a bit, making me smile more.

"Well, how would a man in the Mafia be like?"
"Hm, Mobs are just really big gangs, but more professional. So if you see one out on the streets in a crowd, he'd probably just look like a well-dressed man with a gun, minding his own business. Hell, he could probably be an older gent, or maybe a kid that just turned 18." He picks me up, turning off the movie. "I believe you're getting tired, come on, let's go to sleep."

"But I don't wanna!"
"You're gonna, Elisa."
"What, you think just because you're the manager of a big business, you're the manager of me?"
"No, but I can be."
"Ha! I'd like to see you try."

After saying that, I'm suddenly pinned onto our bed, William looking down at me, with a smirk.
He lets go of my wrists, but stays on top of me, placing his hands behind my back, kissing my neck, getting under my shirt and unhooking my bra, "Get dressed for bed, you brat."

-------------------------------------

I listened to him, but I took one of his long sleeve shirts to wear. Serves him right for getting me all hot and bothered just to call me a brat. I usually wear a shirt and underwear to bed, if not shorts. If I'm lucky we both wake up in bed the next day, naked and cuddled up together.
"What's taking you so long, Elisa?"
"Just hold the fuck on, will you?"
"Fine."

I couldn't understand how he could put these buttons together so quickly...
After I finish buttoning the shirt, I run my hand through my dirty blonde hair and look at myself in the mirror, my eyes are olive green, with a bit of darker green mixed in with it. I also hardly took of a black velvet choker around my neck, unless I was sick.

"Can you hurry up, please? I need to use the restroom." He lightly knocks on the door.
"Y-yea, hold on!" I put myself in the restroom since I was annoyed with him.
I open the door and give him a small smile, William leans down and kisses me, wrapping his arms around me, before going into the restroom.

I get under the blanket, laying on my side, getting lost in my thoughts, and getting wearier.
"Hey, baby." I feel a hand on my shoulder, which makes me jump. I turn around as William climbs in bed with me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.
"Hey... You surprised me.." I stuff my head into his chest, as he lightly grips onto me.
"I could tell. Sorry." He runs his hand down to my thighs while using his other hand to brush my wavy hair with his fingers. "I love you.."

"I love you too, William." I smile a bit, tracing my fingers around on his chest.

**********

It was 5 am when I got a call. Elisa was still asleep, lying in my arms and wearing my shirt.
The call was from my younger brother, Capo Bastone, per se. The underboss.

"What?" I may have sounded a bit annoyed, but I was woken up at 5 am.
"Hey, so when are you coming in today? Some fuckin punks came by and decided to taunt us, oh and we have a letter from another group, requesting a special shipment of a small amount of weaponry, if possible." He sounded just as annoyed, if not more.

I let out an audible sigh, "Alright, I'll come over in 3 hours, they can wait."
"Alright, but what if the asshats come back?"
"Just, send some guards out to throw them in our captivity. If they come back they'll be having a word with me."
"Got it. I'll see you then, brother."

I went ahead and got out of bed, since I was already awake and out of my comfortable position.

Maybe I should introduce Elisa, sometime soon.
I'd have to convince her to join, though.
God, Hollywood doesn't catch all the facts, how much worry and risk it is, to be the boss.

"William..?" There she is.
"Good morning, sweetheart." Maybe I should bring her now, it's been a week since we've got engaged, I don't want her to marry me without knowing everything.

"Why are you up so early?" She walks over to me tiredly, holding onto my arm.
"I have some business to do, you should probably go back to sleep."

I hear her begin to whine, "but, can't you take a day off? I've been missing you a lot more recently.."
I pick her up, making her wrap her legs around me, "baby doll, I can't I-"
"You're the manager, you can do anything! Besides, I'll get out of your way if I can't be with you when you do something."
God damn it, I guess my lie wasn't as foolproof as I thought, "no, I can't, i-"
"Why can't you? Do I bother you that much?"

I set her down, she folds her arms as I rub the back of my head, "Elisa-"
"I don't see why you-"
"Let me fucking speak! God damn it, I understand we're engaged, I understand you get lonely, but I told you no, multiple times! No, because, I need to work, and besides, there's nothing you'll be able to do! How many times do I need to tell you no? Jesus!"

She looks away, upset, and probably embarrassed.
Do you know how children can make you feel guilty for not doing something for them or getting them something?
Elisa walks off, beginning to tear up a bit.
"Elisa-" I go after her, lightly grabbing her hand, turning her around. She looks at me, her eyes glossy, but she still manages to give me an upset glare.

I give off a sigh, rubbing her cheek, getting rid of tears as they run out onto her cheeks, "Fine."
"What?" I hear her voice get a bit shaky
"I'll take you, but you probably won't be very happy."
I see her get confused, she still looks a bit upset
"You'll see, alright?" In all actuality, she won't.

She nods, sniffling, and eventually giving me a hug, "I-I'm sorry, William." She sniffles into my chest, making me a bit wet.
"It's fine, come on, let's get ready."
"Okay.."