Chapter 22 Friend And Foe

Before the night ended, I had thrown a party with some of the prettiest women I have been with. Models flocked around me, but only one stood out to me, Her name being Verónica, she's a curvy and shorter model.
Always has giant dreams, and is completely natural but somehow managing to look beautiful and extremely sexy. She's humble and such a joy to have around.

"Luis~ I brought you a drink, if you'd like to have some with me." A different model comes over to me and leans onto me, letting out a few giggles
"Sorry sweets, I need to talk to someone." I lightly pull away from her and walk over to Verónica, taking a drink from the bar and lightly tap her shoulder to get her attention, and I do.

We strike up a lovely conversation, introducing ourselves, talking to each other, asking questions, and eventually I get to befriend her.
Until William came in, noticably pissed no matter how hard he tried to maintain his cool.

"Luis!" He puts his hands behind his back, but looks straight at me, "I need to talk to you.. Maybe in a private room?"
"Sure." I look at Verónica and smile to her, "I'll be right back." She nods and William leads me to my bedroom, locking the door.

"Elisa has been gone since yesterday, and I have a fucking hunch that you might have something to do with it." He walks over to me, accusing me as he pushes me.
"What? William, what makes you think I would take Elisa?" I grab his wrists, confused

"You fucking flirted with her, you've disrespected me by trying to make unfair trades, and even her mother accused you of taking her and ambushing them."
"William!" I put my hands on his shoulders, lightly shaking him. "Rose left last night. François texted me, showing pictures of him in the cockpit, before they took off," I lightly chuckle, "Boasting that he finally could fly a plain and actually drive a car."

The joke I made didn't help William.
"Then where is Elisa?!" He sits down on my bed, trying to think.

"She could be cheating on you." I put my hands in my pockets, "Maybe ran off, and that's why her mother accused me. To distract you."
"She wouldn't run off, would she?"
"She could. She might've been too stressed with the fact she was the Fiancé of a Don."

He looks up at me, "I want to search your home after this party of yours is over." I nod, giving him permission to.
"If I were you, I'd wait at least a week before trying to contact her. Try to find her over the duration of the week, since she could easily tell on you."

He nods. Understanding.
"Don't get rid of your ring, yet. She could've been napped by someone. In that case, we should try finding her location as soon as possible and see who could've done it, and go in guns blazing."

He looks up at me, listening.
"William, I am willing to help you."

"Thank you.." He responds, looking away.

******

I had sat up in my new bedroom, a home that has guards surrounding the exits caused me no way to escape, besides, how was I to get back to America?
Rose had went off for a run, and to get me some medicine for my stomach.

I hear a knock at my door, and François comes in, his accent stronger than the last time he talked to me.
"Rose told me you weren't feeling good." He sits next to me on the bed, "Would you like to come out into the kitchen? Help me decide what you would like to eat?"

I looked at him and look away
"Aw, come on. Your mother isn't thinking about letting you get out of the room for at least a week. Besides, I have something for you."

I sigh and get up, which he follows me.
He takes my hand and leads me out of the room into the halls, to a different room where he takes out a small picture of William. "Here. I'm not sure how long you'll not be able to see him.. So I figured you'd want to have a picture of him. Don't let Rose see it or else she'd probably take it away."

I nod, quickly taking the picture and looking at it, slightly tearing up.
He watches me for a second before holding open his arms, "I don't think this is a good idea.." He lightly hugs me, "I'll try to find a way to make them find you, okay..?" He smiles at me, "That way Rose doesn't hate me."

I slightly giggle, pulling myself away from him.
"Now, lets go get you some food." He takes me to the kitchen

~~~~

Soon enough days pass, making up a month.
François taking care of me when Rose isn't bothering me, Rose pampering me and helping me.. "I still haven't gotten better despite how much medicine I've taken."

"Maybe you're sick. Could've been something that came from America, or came from a stranger down here"
While François has been taking care of me, he has been arguing with Rose frequently, teachimg me French, and comforting me as much as he can

"I suppose so.. Is William alright?" I look at François, he constantly talks to William and somewhat helps him over text.
"He's deppressed.. He's been trying everything to find you. He hasn't gotten close, though.."

I whine slightly, "Please let me talk to him.."
He sighs and nods, "I can try to get Rose to let you be able to call him." He looks at me, "I'll talk to her about letting you go to the gym like you asked, too."
"Thank you, thank you.. I keep gaining weight even if I don't eat much.."

He nods and gets up, "I'll talk to her now, wish me luck." He chuckles
I let out a giggle and I quietly yell out to him, "Good luck!"