Chapter 5 Boys

People believe true men are big and strong, loyal and trusting, brave and protective,
And straight.

But if that's the case, does that mean boys are weaker and anxious, and run away when faced with danger?
Oh and don't forget, Gay.

It's fucking stupid..
Thinking boys aren't strong, and thinking men won't be weak.

"What's on your mind, Connor?" Ruby hands me a drink from across the bar. She's one of my best friends, always there to listen, and always there to support me when people judge me.
"Well," I sit up on the bar stool, taking the drink and beginning to sip on the watermelon martini.

"If men are strong and straight, but boys are weak but possibly gay, what does that make me?" I keep my voice low, making sure nobody except her can hear.
"Well, a big boy." She gives me a joke and laughs, making me smile a bit.

"Hm, well, thinking seriously, you're a man. You're not afraid to fight and joke around even if it's bad. You're not afraid of flirting either. Just because you're not the same as all of these other horny bastards in this safe house, it doesn't make you weaker than them."
Hearing that from her makes me feel a bit better. I finish up my drink and stand up.

"Thanks, Ruby. I'll see you later?"
"Yea, sure. Bye~!"

I give her a wave and head out of the room that's filled with drunken men playing pool or watching TV, or just screwing around, and walk down the hall, taking out the key that can open any door.
"Hey, Girls."

William has had a harem of five, he never fucked any of them, at least not when he met Elisa.
About five years ago he stopped being intimate with them, but did talk and hang out with them every now and then..

But recently, he seemed to of forgotten about them.
"Connor!!" I've taken his place when it comes to entertaining them, not sexually, of course.

The first woman is called Sierra, she is tanned and has great curves, and beautiful, pleasing red hair. She's also the one who first noticed me.
"Where the Hell have you been??" Sierra kisses the shit out of me, all five of them know I'm gay, but Sierra shows that she's interested in me.

"Work, Sierra. And what did I say about the kissing?" I lightly push her away, and see the other four doing what they want.

The second girl is named Eli, she has brown hair and she has an amazing personality, speaking what she thinks and does what she schemes, she has a nice body, but not as curvy as Sierra.
"Hey gay man." She walks over, holding a cigarette in between her index finger and middle finger. "Wanna play cards later?"

"Fuck it, why not. I thought you said you were trying to quit."
She shrugs and walks off to a window, leaning on the frame with her head out.

The third is probably the most submissive but also kinkiest out of all of them.
Her name is Hera, black curly hair and blue eyes, pale skin, skinny.. Her main kinks is being tied up and asphyxiation, she's really risky.

"Hey, Connor." Hera sits against the wall, playing solitare in front of her.
"Hey."

The fourth girl is extremely bullheaded and dominant, her name is Kiara. Bleach blonde hair and pretty face. Pretty smart, too.
She's pretty quiet unless told to do something she doesn't want to do.

And the fifth, before Elisa came into Williams life, was his main bitch.
Her name is May, she's a lot like Elisa, in looks and possibly attitude. Dark amber hair, curvy body and quite an attitude, but she's kind of a bossy bitch.

"Why hasn't William been seeing us, Connor?" She stands up and walks over to me, holding onto me with an annoyed look.
"That's why I'm here, today."