Chapter 18 Meetings

I sat with my boss, my partner in business and a great friend, offering me money for my family, and letting me live at his own home.
His name was François. An older French male with a son and daughter, teaching them how to help each other during their lives in the mafia family.

Me and François have a close relationship, some would say "Friends with Benefits", especially after Samuel passed..
I can't tell what my daughter is doing, but I hope she is doing well.

Luis sits across from me, eyeing me up, "You look beautiful, baby girl." He smirks
I look at him, seemingly bored, and looking at him closer, "you like what you see?"

He bites his lip and growls playfully, "mhm~"
"Well," I look at François, smirking, "I don't. Sorry. Besides, I'm pretty sure you have a girl already."

François laughs with me, "Stop trying to hit on women that aren't interested in you. You already tried that on Williams wife, and she called you out."
"Yeah, Don't remind me.." He sighs, taking a sip of wine, "Embarrassing me and then giving me the middle finger, god."

"William finally has a wife?" I perk up, interested.
"Well, they're engaged. They've been planning for a while," François is cut off by Luis

"Yea and his Fiancé is a fine piece of ass. She knows how to do her makeup, how to dress to impress William and others, and she has a damn attitude, I'll tell you."
"I heard William is planning on making her second in command.." François lowers his voice, talking to us two only.

"Really? What's her name?" I mumble, interested.
"Elisa." Luis looks at me, "she has olive green eyes, dark amber hair.." He continues on, but I tune him out completely.

Elisa? My Elisa? It sounds exactly like her.
I have so much to say, but she probably won't be happy at the fact I faked my own death.

"Elisa Thompson?" I say outloud, still curious.
Luis signals me to be quiet, and points to the front, where I see William with his arm wrapped around the girl who I carried and gave life to, Elisa.

*******

I lean against William, before hearing someone say my full name.
"William?" I mumble, feeling a bit worried.
"Yes, sweetheart?" He looks at me, giving one of Luiss' servants an invite he received and the servant walks us through to one of the rooms.

"Does anyone know my name here? My full name?" I mumble to him, feeling a bit worried.
"No, only your first name, darling." He kisses me on the head, leading me through by his arm around me.

"Well someone knows it." I whisper
"It's probably just an old friend or maybe even your imagination, even if they do know you, if they try to hurt you they'll have to get through me first." He tightens his grip

I smile a bit and walk with him, he lets go of me but takes my hand and pulls out a chair for me, taking a seat right next to me.
"Hello, William. I hope your Fiancé has learned how to say stop politely." Luis chuckles, looking at me and then William.

"I hope you've learned to not eye other peoples lovers when you can find multiple who would 'die' for you." William smirks, "must be the accent cus you have no other redeeming qualities."
A woman in a beautiful short dress walks in. "Oh no, it's mainly, well from what I've heard from all the prostitutes he buys, how he is in bed." She pushes Luis.

Most of us chuckle, all except for the somewhat red Luis and the snarky woman right next to him. "Oh come on, Juliana, you know you're curious for a taste." He looks up at her, lightly grabbing her hand.
Juliana pulls her hand away and rolls her eyes, "listen, Luis. I'm only interested in the amount of money you give me for being your advisor, I'm not interested in being a prostitute for more money. I'd rather take pride in my money instead of guilt in my money." She takes a seat right beside him.