Chapter 19 A Night In Chicago

I walk out and quickly make my way to the meeting again, sitting next to François, but giving him a look, making him realize I want something.
Not long after, he excuses the both of us and takes me into a different room.

"What do you need, Rose?" He stands against the wall of a dim room.
"I want my Daughter, Elisa." I respond.

"How do you suppose we do that?" He snickers, "Kidnap her?"
"Yes." I look at him straight in the eyes.

"Really?" He looks down at me, "You want to kidnap a mob bosses Fiancé? What do you have, a death wish?"
"Listen, just get Elisa, and I'll deal with her. Just save me an open room. Please." I beg him, looking up at him.

He takes a moment, before giving in, "Fine, Fine. But if anything happens, I am having a talk with you."
I nod, quickly giving him a hug, he wraps his arms around me, making the hug longer.

I look at him, causing him to kiss me, tasting alcohol and cigarettes.
"You owe me one, Rose.." He speaks quietly, tightly holding me and lightly kissing my neck

"I know, I know.. But lets not fuck of do anything of the sorts in one of our allies rooms. In his home." I push him away.
"That's another thing.." He looks at me, "Do you realize how badly we'll damage our alliance with the Italians?"

I look at him, "Thats if he finds out."
"No, Rosee.. If he finds out instead of being told, he's going to try to shoot someone." He looks at me.

"That's why we be careful." I lightly push him to make him leave the room
He sighs and leaves, I follow behind him.

*****

As soon as me and Luis agreed to the contract, waiting for François to come back, Elisa back to sitting beside me, But seemingly upset.
I get closer to her, kissing her on the cheek, laying my hand onto her head, pulling her near.

"What happened?" I whisper to her.
"Oh nothing.. Just found out my mother isn't dead, and is really part of the mafia.." She mumbles, somewhat sounding annoyed.

"Maybe we should talk about this later.. When we have more time." I lightly rub her cheek, before giving her a kiss once again.
"Yea.. Maybe give you more information." She sighs and leans against me.

*****

We all carry a bag of a body and toss it into a ditch, covering it with dirt and plants, staying in silence before lifting our heads.
"What are we going to do, Johnny? You're supposed to take his place but you already have planned to leave for your family.." I look over at him.

"Well, I'm sure you guys can find someone new." He chuckles, "Maybe you'll find an ex-mafia partner, who could help you guys, or a con-thief, someone with experience, you know?"
I look at him, "Am I the next in Line to be the second in command? I still haven't learned how to be a leader, so-"

"What are you guys doing here, and why the fuck are you here?" A woman with thin proportions and long dark brown hair with noticable wavy curls, icy blue eyes.
"Uh," Johnny looks at me and then back at her. "We needed to get rid of something. We were just about to lea-"

"It's easy to tell you're gang members, am I wrong?" She looks at us, inspecting us while crossing her arms.
"It's none of your business of what we are." I lightly shout out, putting my hand on my gun, looking straight at her

"In these parts, the mafia roams as if it is their own territory." She walks over, shoving past the two, "Who's in the grave?" She looks directly at the freshly dug up dirt, over the bag.
"Again, none of your-" Johnny gets cut off
"Tell me, asshole." She looks at him, and then at me with a strict glare.