Chapter 11 Short Hottie

hola everybody reading, this new character is actually made by another author and friend, and fan.
ellenellethlinnor

Thank you so frickin much for helping me out.
Everyone else, go check them out!
-ChaoticTalent

------------------------------

I wake up to natural light instead of an alarm.
"Morning, Connor." Ruby lays in my arms, her voice muffled from my chest.

"Indeed it is." I give her a hug, cuddling her a bit before stretching and messing with her hair. "Did anyone call me..?"
"No, and it doesn't seem to be much of a busy day. How did you sleep?"

"Thanks to your bed and your quiet snoring, it was pretty good." I breathe in a bit before giving her a quick kiss, even if its the most simplistic way to show actual love, it feels so hard.
She acts flattered, and flustered, hiding her face into my chest again and hugging me, cuddling with me more.

"I love youuuu.." She mumbles from my chest, before sitting up quickly, "Do you wanna meet a friend of mine? He's like a fucking k-pop star!"
"A K-pop star?" I look at her with a interested smile, chuckling a bit.

"Yea! His name is Damien." She crawls over me, getting out of bed. "I can set up a breakfast date for all three of us! It's not too late and not too early."
She gets undressed quickly, I look away, feeling my face get red as fuck. "Jesus, warn me before doing that." She only giggles and runs off to her bathroom, closing the door and starting the shower.

I get up and mess with my hair, and leaving the room, and opening the door to the hallway.
She was right. There's not a lot of activity.

I pull out my phone and call William.
"Hey Connor! Is something wrong?"
"No, I should be asking you that. Why isn't there people running around, drugs being transported, all that…? It doesn't seem right at all."

"Ah, that's an easy answer. Me an Elisa are kind of planning for our wedding, nothing is coming in today, and I believed it was a good day to plan."
"Do you have any guards?"
"Yes, of course. I need to leave, I'll talk to you later, Connor." He hangs up on me as quickly as I call him.

"Damn it.." I look at my phone and put it away.
"Hey Connor." Ruby walks out, looking pretty and all done up. She hugs me and then pokes me, "you should go get a shower too.

"Alright, I'll be back then. Do you want me to just come back here after getting dressed?" She nods.
"You can dress casually. I'm just wearing this." She jestures to her denim shorts and blouse tucked in a bit, as she puts some heels on.

"Okay. I'll be right back." I leave the room and head to mine.

*********

I know Connor won't be with me forever. He's gay and he will be gay for god knows how long.
So I'm planning on making him meet my other gay friend, Damien.

I let out a yawn and sit down, thinking to myself.
All I want is a few things with Connor. Something to show we actually could care for eachother.

I get a text from Damien, telling me where he's planning on going.
I give him a reply, saying we can go there.

My plan is to keep Connor and make Damien begin to crush on Connor, I just hope Connor leaves me after that, making up his mind about his sexuality.
I just hope everything works as planned, and that I won't have to tell him to leave me, and I hope we can still be friends afterwards.

*********

Elisa dragged me everywhere, picking out dresses of all types, large, small, tight, float, but they look beautiful, and even though I shouldn't, I always took a peek at her in any dress she wore.
Some of them showed her curves, others showed her beauty, and eventually she found a dress that she absolutely loved, and one that looked fucking beautiful on her.