Chapter 14 Snitches, Stiches.

Since William left, I've been taking care of a broken girl. I kept her in the bath for as long as she liked, all while combing her hair and comforting her, keeping my eyes away from her body.
"He called me worthless and told me nobody would love me.." She chuckles weakly, her eyes filled with tears.

"Are you really going to let a petty boy make you feel like this, sweetheart..?" I look at her, worried.
"I care too much, don't I..?" She looks at me, her eyes red from tears.

"Not at all. We're women, it's what we do."
"Along with being emotional and a package full of mixed emotions.."

We both laugh with each other, bonding more than what would've happened in the past.

"So, how are you and William?" She looks over at me, sinking into the water.
"Well, We've been slowly getting closer to our wedding day, but I think he wants me to meet everyone before inviting anyone I don't know."

She nods quietly, and sighs, tearing up more.
"What's wrong?" I watch her, a bit more worried.

"Nothing, I'm fine." She sits up and wipes her tears.
"Lets get you out of the tub, dry you off." I grab a towel and set it on the side of the tub, getting up and going to my closet and grabbing another soft robe.

After a few minutes, she finishes drying off, and comes out into the room.
I look at her, obviously checking her out, "So none of that's fake?" I playfully tease her.

"Does it look like I have any scars?" She chuckles a bit, walking over to me.
"No, I was just teasing you." I turn her around and put the robe on her, turning her back around, wrapping the ribbon of the robe around her waist.

I take her barely wet hair and I grab a nearby brush and hairties, brushing her hair and putting it into a loose braid, she starts crying once again.
"Does that hurt?" I look at her, letting go of the braid.

"No- no.. I'm just sad still." She sighs, wrapping her arms around me, beginning to sob once more.
I wrap her in my arms and lay back on the bed, comforting her by lightly rubbing her back.

"Did he possibly pull you by your hair?" I ask her calmly, and she answers with a nod.
"Right before I came in here, he pulled me by my hair to drag me back."

"You poor-" I'm cut off as William comes in, blood on his fists and a stern expression on his face.
I avoid his gaze and focus on May, "So, it looks like you gave your brother a pretty good beating.." I quietly say outloud, continuing to avoid his gaze.

"Yea, I did. May, go back to your room, me and Elisa need to get ready for something important."
May immediately leaves, listening to him.

"Leo hurt her pretty bad.."
"I know." He walks over after washing his hand and holds onto me, noticing I wasn't looking at him, "Is something wrong, Elisa?"

"What do you mean?" I look away, and he grabs me by my chin, making me look at him.
His face is close to mine, "Am I scaring you?"

"No!" He places a hand on my hip, making me flinch a bit.
"Then why are you so jumpy?" He asks me with a smirk, knowing exactly what he's doing.

"Fine, yes! You're really fucking intimidating, okay?" I slightly yell at him, pushing him away as I move on the bed.
He gets up, laughing at me a bit before going back to his stern expression, "What are you planning on wearing?"

I look up at him before looking at the clock, "Why? It's only ten in the morning."
"You still should have an outfit figured out." He sits down beside me, "Besides, I have a feeling we're not going to be the only other group there."