Chapter 6 Meet

We get back to the safe house, and successfully hide the thousands we stole.
"William..?" Melissa grabs me, and my attention.
She changed, she never willingly got dirty, and she never tried to get into trouble.

"We need to change you. Or keep you only her-" suddenly she kisses me, without a warning or anything. "Melissa, no." I push her away, and look away, "If you do that again, I'll let someone else take care of you."

"So what? It's not like you're taken." Melissa walks over to me, and tries to grab me again.
"Actually, yes I am. And trust me, Elisa wouldn't enjoy seeing you kiss her fiancé." I give Melissa a glare, and back away from her.

She returns the glare, looking away.
"We're going to get you cleaned and make you look different, and have one of my allies take care of you. So you don't mess up anything."

"Why can't I stay here?"
"If you do, you will not ruin My relationship with Elisa. You can bitch and moan all you want."

"I wouldn't dream of it…"
I send her off with some of our lady employees, so that they can do what they need to make her look like a different person.

I have other things to deal with than an ex.
Tonight is a night to meet and make more allies, and introduce anyone new.

I'm going to introduce Elisa, show her off, all of that.
I head up to our room.

********
"Hey Elisa, you saw the note, right?"

When William comes in I quickly stand up, showing him the red dress I was wearing and my curled hair and 'painted' face, "Well, what do you think?"

He chuckles and walks over to me, "You look very beautiful, Elisa." He wraps his arms around me, and gives me a kiss before sweeping me off of my feet.
"You wanna guess what we're doing today, Baby?" William walks to our bedroom, still carrying me, until he sets me down on the bed and walks over to our closet.

"Hm, maybe we're going out on a date?" I roll onto my stomach and look at him, watching him strip and change into an even nicer suit.
"Eh, close, but not exactly what we're doing."

"What is it?" I sit on my knees on our bed, looking at him, curious.
"Well, I thought I should formally introduce you to some important people. Allies, more specifically."

I felt my face turn pale, "Wait, what?"
"Come on, it won't be too bad," William walks over to me and lightly pulls me up off the bed, "I'll be with you, plus we'll have some fun times."
"You sure that I'm allowed?"

"Yes, of course. Plenty of the men bring their women. Hell, sometimes they bring their kids."
I hold onto William, feeling myself grow more nervous. "What if nobody approves?" It was a stupid question, but even if we weren't talking about being with a criminal boss, it's something we all worry about, deep down.

"So what if they don't like you? They'll probably love you, actually. You have a charm, you attract many, even if you attract the wrong people." He lets me go and grabs my hand. "Lets go, it'll take a while to get to there."

********

I'm curious to see her.. I know I should be angry and pissed off, but if he used us even when he was with his first girlfriend, just how good is this girl for him to stop using us?
I get the term "being used" is bad, but when you're in a harem, you're used for sex, or to give respect.. Emperors used harem girls for carrying children.

To us, it's an honor. Being one of the higher ups interests, being in a relationship where you don't need to love them.. Just use them back.
My name is May, I don't plan on ruining Williams relationship.. I'm just curious. And besides, if she'll be marrying him, she should know the truth.

I knew this day would come.. And I'm surprised it didn't come sooner.
They're going to the party, they're most likely dressed up, while I'm just in sweatpants and a crop top.

I walk my way to his room, twirling my hair and keeping my gaze forward.
I run right into them, as soon as William sees me he seemingly goes stone, and his face goes pale.

"Hello William." I give him a smile, one that seems innocent to others, but to him, seems unnerving.
"May..!" He gets anxious, fidgeting with his jacket. "What are you doing here…?" He laughs a tiny bit.

The girl in his arms is definitely pretty, she obviously seems confused, so I enlighten her.
"Names May. One of his five harem girls." I shake her hand with a sweet smile. "You look gorgeous."

The truth seems to slap her in the face, she pulls away from William and seems a bit confused, and tears up, too.
"I can explain, Elisa." I tries to grab her, possibly to calm her down.

"Elisa? Pretty name too. No wonder he didn't touch us when he left Mellisa." I lightly grab her arm. "Don't worry, Elisa. He didn't have any real affairs with us when he met you."
She looks at me, and back at William.

"Trust me, you're the one he wants. I just wanted to see what made him leave us and Mellisa." Carefully, I lead her back to him.
"I-I'll need to have a talk with him, later.. What's your name again?" She looks at me, looking a bit shocked, still.

"My name is May. You should meet the other four, you'd probably like to meet us. Oh, and there is another thing, William."
"What do you want, May?" He seems a bit annoyed, especially after what fuckery I performed.

"Connor told us you didn't need us anymore, so the other bitches may come around, and I don't know if they'll be as forgiving or understanding.. As for you, pretty girl," I hand her a key and begin to walk past her, mumbling something to her before leaving, "the room number is 105, on the bottom floor."

*******

"I bet you it'll take a minute for them to get down here." Leo sits in the passenger seat, I sit in the drivers seat, getting everything ready.
"How much?" I make sure I didn't miss anything, and once I've proved my anxiety that everything is here, I relax.

"Ten dollars, how about that?"
"Alright, well, it's either going to be less than a minute, or longer."

~~~

Two minutes pass, and I'm handed a ten dollar bill.
A few seconds afterwards, William gets in behind me and Elisa is behind Leo, not looking as happy as before.

"What happened?" Leo looks back at William, knowing something is wrong.
"Nothing. Lets go."

Leo looks over at me, and then at the road.
I start up the car and immediately drive on our normal route.

It feels like a dense atmosphere, but with music, it eventually seems to fade away. Elisa falls asleep and William relaxes.