Chapter 8 Bonding

"You should probably spend time with your wife, or, fiancé, Garcia. I'm just your old friend, in fact my son should meet both of you; maybe he'd learn some more. He should be around here somewhere."
"Alright, well, if we see him I'll make sure he meets me. I'll see you later, Kozlov." William grabs my hand, and we both quickly finish our drinks. He lightly pulls me off the chair.

"So that was Kozlov? He seems somewhat nice."
"Nice? Ha! If you get on his good side, maybe. Even then, unless he treats you like family, he's really serious. He probably had a few drinks."

I look around and see plenty of tough and well dressed men with women by their side.
They all look so similar, well, not the women.

The men wore suits and had some sort of gun on them, they had drinks or cigarettes in their grasp. Some were playing games or talking with each other at tables.
The women always stuck around their man, and either stayed quiet or talked with other women. They respected the men and there were hardly any girls that talked with the men unless it was the one standing next to them.

They either looked like whores, all thin and looking somewhat fake, or they looked royal and very respectful, with long dresses and done up hair.
I wasn't sure what I looked like among this crowd, did I look more like a slut or did I actually look pretty?

"Oh, I forgot to give you something." William pulls me to the side and looks for something in his pocket. "Go ahead and take that off." He points to my choker around my neck.
I listen to him and take it off, handing it to him.

"Turn around, please." He takes my choker and puts it in his pocket. I turn around and move my hair out of the way.
I feel coldness at the front of my neck as William hooks the choker on, he moves my hair back and I immediately feel what it was he put on my neck.

"They're pearls, real ones too." He smiles at me and gives me a sweet kiss. "I thought you'd probably like them. Especially since you love your normal choker."
I give him a bright smile, hugging onto him and giving him a kiss back. "Thanks, William."

He holds me for a moment and then grabs my hand lightly, pulling me along until we reach an empty seat.
He signals me to sit down, and waves someone over. I take a seat, staying close to William, not offering any space between us.

I look up and see a tall and strong man, William stands up, and shakes his hand. "Luis! Great to see you after all this time."
Luis was darker toned, not African, but a dark tan. Luis also had an accent, making me think he was probably Mexican or Latino?

"Nice to see you too, William! Who's your date?" I looks over to me, giving me a look of interest.
"Ah, this is Elisa." He helps me up, and holds me close to his side. Seemingly getting a bit protective of me. "My Fiancé. What happened between you and Maria?"

"She was too clingy. Too nosey, too." He kept looking at me, gaining a small smile.
"Ah, well, I think you should keep your eyes off of others women, Luis." I hear William change his tone, warning Luis, "Maybe you could start by keeping your eyes off of My Elisa."

Luis throws up his hands, looking at him now. "Oi, I can't help that her outfit looks wonderful.. You got yourself a fine woman."
"Yea, and I intend on keeping it that way."

Even with Luis knowing William warned him, he goes back to looking at me, so I speak up.
"Hey, Luis, right? Stop being a perverted asshole and stop looking at me like that. I'm not even fucking interested in you, so either stop looking at me," I push William onto the couch and sit on his lap, looking at Luis with a glare.

"Or leave us the fuck alone." I finish my rant with giving Luis the finger, and pulling William, by the collar of his suit, into a rough kiss.
Luis gets pissed off as soon as he realizes what just happened, but with no argument, he leaves the two of us alone.

"Asshole." I pull away from William and watch Luis walk off.
William starts to kiss my neck, and I can tell he's turned on, and amused. "You just pissed off one of our allies, baby.." He mumbles into my neck with a chuckle.

"So what? I hate the fact that he knew I was with you and kept looking at me as if he could take me away from you with perverted flirting."
All William did was keep me on his lap and chuckled a bit, placing kisses on me.

******

What Elisa did could've been fucking horrible for the Italian mafia and Mexican Mafia partnership, but I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't a turn on.
There's plenty of things that can turn me or any man on, but one of the big things that definitely turn me on, is when a woman becomes a badass.

And that was one of those moments.
Standing up to a mafia boss, even if you know they have a gun on them, calling them names, cussing them out, not caring that you could get hurt.

That was definitely badass.
"You and I are going straight to our room when we get home.." I mumbled into Elisas neck, giving her another kiss.

She giggles a bit and wraps her arms around me, breathing with peace. "Alright, alright.. Just stop, people will notice" she giggles some more.
"Mmh, so what~?" I continue to kiss on her, but I do eventually stop.

Next, I pull her up and walk her to the ball room, where most of the men actually pay attention to their ladies, and it wouldn't be surprising to see a kid running around, or staying beside their parents.
You'd be surprised at how many times someone brings their kid.

******

While Leo was off making allies for William, I sat alone doing nothing but keep an eye out for Leo and the lovebirds.
I couldn't get drunk, I had to drive all of us back to the safe house, and I wanted to seem like I was having at least an ounce of fun, so I didn't stay on my phone all the time.

A lot of the women here were beautiful, Hell, sexy every now and then.
Every time I come to parties like this, I start to question if I'm actually a homosexual or if I'm Bisexual. I guess I'd be bi-curious, then.

I hear some laughter and clinking of shot glasses, when I look over, Leo is entertaining multiple bosses of different mafias.
Some of them were feuding, and it was somewhat nice to see them laughing and forgetting they were enemies.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a vibration from my phone, I look at my notifications, and see who texted me.
Ruby.