Chapter 15 You're a Traitor

William and Elisa, a mob boss and his Fiancée.
It's all I ever hear.

I didn't even know about those two being in love with each other before I noticed how quickly he got over me and with Elisa.
My best bet is that he cheated on me, and didn't even care about our baby.

I told him weeks after we left each other that he was a dad. I found out I was pregnant, and it was his.
I regularly went to the doctor, check ups and waiting until seven months to get baby items.

I was pregnant for five months before I found out the baby that was living a few weeks ago had died.
My entire emotions drove me crazy, my baby had died, the father wouldn't even talk to me, and my best friend betrayed me.

Taking out a razor and powder, I kneel down in front of the brown table, starting to make a line using the razor and powder, before breathing it in through my nostril.
I quickly pull away, using my wrist to wipe away the excess on my nose.

I get up, brushing my hair quickly, and getting ready to reign Hell.

******

Judith and Lillith both got something that's called Macedonia, also known as, a fruit salad. They have a Caffè latte, pretty much hot milk with coffee, and also two croissants.
Me? I got waffles with eggs and bacon, wether it was on the menu or not, I was able to sweet talk the waiter into figuring out a way to get me what I wanted.

"I can't believe you did that." William sighs, eating something similar to what his parents got, but a few strips of bacon with his, too.
"Hey, it worked." I snicker, carefully eating my food, so I don't look like a barbarian or eat too fast.

"So.. How long have you two been together?" Lillith looks at us two, covering her mouth.
"Oh it's been about 4 years.. We've been engaged for a good week or so, and he has only recently told me about his business." I look over at William with a smirk.

"For your protection, doll." He doesn't even look at me.
"For my protection?" I smack him, "you're lucky that you didn't need protection, I was so fucking pissed when you fucking took me from home and took me to that place." I give him a glare.

"Elisa, can we keep talk about my 'Business' short? The owners and waitresses know our family, but others don't." He gives me back a dull stare, his brows furrowing very lightly. "I'd like to keep it that way."
He continues to glare at me a bit, before I subtly back down.

"Ahem," both of us turn our attention to Judith. "What have you two been planning on doing for your future? Your wedding.. Your home… Children, maybe…?"
"Oh mio Dio, you bring this up everytime you see me with a girl that I actually love-"

"Well, it is a possibility we could have children, William." I make my blush fade away, even if it is embarrassing to talk about. "We've already got outfits and our rings planned out.. And even a dance."
William grabs my free hand under the table, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles, and over the top of my hand.

"We've got our vows written down, Me and Elisa have yet to pick out where a good honeymoon would be, but we'll figure it out soon enough."
William looks at me, smiling a tiny bit.

The day I met William, and Mellisa, I never thought I'd be marrying him, and thinking about her.
Mellisa was a crazy bitch.. A Cocaine addict. Bad enough that when William found out he had gotten her pregnant, he didn't mourn for her, or feel guilty for her, but instead felt horrible for the unborn child, knowing that it'd die way before labor.

"Elisa?" Judiths voice brings me back to reality.
"Huh? Yes?" I look up at him.

"Did you hear what I said?" He takes a bite of his food, finishing his plate.
"Uh, no, sorry. I zoned off." I shake my head lightly, along with waving my hand once.