Chapter 27 Never Leave

Soon enough, I got what I wanted. The next day, François was yelling at Rose, threatening to kill her even, I was still wearing what I had on yesterday, and I was hiding, watching her get scolded, but when he saw me, he grabbed me and pulled me out of the house.
"I am extremely sorry, Elisa.." He drags me to his car, "You will be transferred to America immediately. You won't be seeing rose unless you give permission."

I nod, looking back and seeing her at the doorway, tearing up greatly, "I'm sorry, Elisa!" I look at her and feel slightly bad for her, but I ignore her..
Why should I feel guilty when she put me through all of this suffering because she "Loves me"? She is the villain.. Not me..

But it still feels wrong..
"Let her visit, but never take me anywhere.. She can even see her grandchildren, but never take them away until she shows me I can trust her."

"Yes, ma'am. I will remember that." He opens the door for me, and soon enough were in the middle of fields with a lone jet.
"There. You'll see William soon, trust me."

~~~

During the flight, I kept thinking to myself, realizing I don't look like my model figure he would've been used to..
What if he ditches me because of how disgusting I've become? My clothing has to change because of my stomach.. I'll be a whiney bitch through out the months…

Soon enough I'm brought to tears and I'm back to that useless girl I was in the past few months.. Only thinking about the horrible.. And not the now.
Would he leave me over all of this? My change in appearance.. He met me because of my looks, not my personality...

I don't want him to be forced to be with me, I love him but I care about his feelings.. If he doesnt love me anymore, I wouldn't want him to struggle to keep our Marriage together.. I wouldn't want him to be disgusted
I ended up crying myself to sleep, and waking up to François shaking me awake, "Elisa.. Were almost there. Its twelve-twenty, in about five minutes, we'll be landing.. You're gonna see William."

I sit up quickly, rubbing my eyes, "Really?" I feel excited but then really nervous, remembering what I debated with myself earlier.
"Yes! He is delighted to see you, especially after everything that has happened."

I smile greatly, feeling relief swarm my chest.
"Really? I'm so happy!" I cover my face, tearing up a bit and getting up "how much longer, again?"

"About four minutes, now."
All the minutes feel like an eternity, but before I know it we land and I rush over to the exit, waiting for François to say when.

And as soon as he lets me go, I wait for a second. What if this was another trick? I back away from the door into his chest.
"What's wrong?"

"You're lying to me.. You're just going to take me back to France, and control my life with rose, aren't you?"
"Of course not.." He grabs me lightly by the shoulders and slowly moves me to the door, opening it for me, even.

A few feet infront of me, I see William and Leo standing there, in front of a black Porsche.
Even from afar, I can see Williams bright magnificent smile, as he quickly walks over.

I run off the jet and run over to him, throwing myself onto him, and he easily holds me up, kissing me and holding onto me tightly.
And then I notice the slight coldness of something small from his cheek, I pull away and notice a tear.

"Are you crying?" I smile slightly.
William shakes his head and leans it into my shoulder, smiling and nervously laughing, "n-not at all…" he places his hand onto my stomach.

I run my hands up to his head and mess with his imperfect hair, its only now I notice he's only wearing suitpants and a t-shirt, his hair is messy, no cologne..
His outfit seems rushed, almost.. "God, how long have you been pregnant? Have you been keeping it hidden from me?"

"I'm only about four months.." I giggle slightly
"What?! You have got to be joking me." He looks at me, still leaning into me. He looks exhausted, bags under his eyes, his eyes bloodshot.. I place my hand on his face, and he leans into the palm of my hand.

"You're tired, aren't you?"
Leo speaks up, now standing beside us. "He's been up for weeks on end trying to find you. I've even found him passed out on his desk, before."

William nods, resting his head on my chest, before sitting up, "you must be extremely tired!" He stands beside me, wrapping his arm around my back and pulling me in tight. "I got a blanket and a pillow stuffed in the trunk for when we got you back, so you wouldn't be uncomfortable. You can sleep in the back, or sit in the passenger seat."
As he is whisking me away to the car, I hear the jet beginning to fly off. As I watch it fly off I start to hear William talk to me.

"You have no clue how much I missed you. From here on out, until you've given labor and maybe raised the kid to an old enough age to not be needing your acquired attention twenty-four seven, you're not helping the family at all."
"What? Why not?"

"We're used to being raided by other Families and Gangs at our "Safe house", Williams home is strictly away from every family, gang, and so on.. For a reason." Leo speaks
He continues, "With that baby you're carrying, its everything that not only William, but the entire family needs. Something to protect, wether it's a living hell or an innocent angel."

I open up the back door and crawl into the back two seats, William hands me a blanket and pillow, and I gladly take them.
"This will be a short drive, but sleep as much as you can."

~~~~~

I did fall asleep, but I did slightly wake up to feeling William holding his hand onto my belly when Leo needs to stop suddenly, and sometimes I'd barely wake up to him playing with my hair.
Eventually we got to Williams house, he woke me up by pulling me out the car carefully, and then bridal carrying me inside.

"I love you.." I mumbled to him, my face in his chest.
I love you too, sweetheart.." He kisses me and brings me inside, "As soon as you wake up, I'll have the doctor here to see if you're healthy.. So, sleep good."

I slightly giggle, before feeling the warmth of heavy blankets over me, rolling over onto my side as William gets into bed with me, spooning me from behind.
"I love you, Elisa… I'm so happy you're back.." He holds me tightly. "Please don't ever leave me, At least if you can help it.."

"I won't, I promise I won't."