Chapter 25 Positive

As soon as François got home, he came to me and handed me a box.
"I don't want you lying. If it says negative, tell me. If it says positive, let me know. I'll tell your mothwr and we can try to get things sorted out."

I tearfully nod, not knowing how to feel in this situation.
"I suggest you take it after you miss your period. It's the best time and it'll help to know twice as much."

I sigh and set the box in a drawer.
"Don't let your mother see it or she will be suspicious."

"Yes, of course." I hold my head, "God, what am I going to do?"
"If you're pregnant, you're keeping the child and I'm going to make you start to talk to William. And eventually send you back to him."

I nod, taking my blanket and wrapping it around me.
How long will it take before I see William?

*********

"Greatly done, Gentlemen." I walk past all the members, celebrating and drinking.
Damien leans against the wall, reading something on his phone.

"What's wrong, sweets?" I lean against his shoulder, reading what he's reading.
"Elisa is gone. Got kidnapped, apparently."

"What?!" I push away from him
"What?"
"Dumbass, I wanted to murder her! Not her get kidnapped and have someone else get to kill her."

"She's going to die, what does it matter?"
"Revenge, idiot."

I walk off, starting to think about how she fucked me over. I swear he was cheating on me with Elisa.
No one believed me, but every now and then I would see his car at her place, hear commotion at her home, hear his voice when I called..

I hope she's alive just so I can beat her to a pulp.

*********

A few weeks have passed, I missed my period, took a pregnancy test, and got a positive.
"No…. Fuck!" I look at the test, swearing and making up words from nowhere.

I walked out of the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror, again. Lifting up my shirt, I even noticed I had a small "rolling hill" instead of my normal flat belly
I immediately dialed François, and before I knew it, he was walking into my room, "Show me."

I show him the test, in which he immediately sets it down. He lightly grabs me by the shoulders and looks me in the eyes
"I will make Rose bring you back to William. No matter how much she argues, I will force her to make you leave for him."

I smile, slightly tearing up.
He handed me my phone back, stating some rules before I could use it.

"Don't tell him the exact location. If he finds out I was part of it, he'll probably never forgive me."
I nod, looking at my phone and smiling a shit ton, "Thank you.. Thank you!" I hug him tightly and start to cry into his chest.

He lets a heavy sigh out and hugs me back.
"Dont let her know either."

I nod, pulling away.
He hands me the charger, "You're welcome.."

I smile and hug him again, before going to my bed and turning it on.
He smiles and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

I immediately try calling William, and after a few seconds, he answers.
I happily gasp, "William..!"

"Elisa? Oh my god Is that really you?"
"Yes, it is!"

"Oh my- Elisa I've missed you so much.." Over the phone, he sounds almost to the brink of tears. "Where have you been?"
"Oh William, I missed you so much.. I-I'm far from America... B-But I'm supposed to be coming back soon."

"Rose told us that you were 'napped by some other group. She told us it was Luis."
I come up with an idea. "No, No.. Not Luis. I don't even recognize this group.. B-but François..."

"François?"
"He's been helping me.. But hasn't found a way to free me, yet.."

"Where are you?"
I pause, "France, h-how have you been? Without me..?"

He pauses for a few seconds, "it's been rough… it's deppressing to see me like this.. I-I got shot around last month." He chuckles, "now there's just a scar.. But…. Judith is not going to be helping us.."
"What?"

"Judith got shot in the chest, and died a few days after.. It seemed like he was doing fine, but.. Sadly
He is doing much worse than what we thought.."
"Oh.. No... William, I am so sorry.."

"It's not your fault darling.. H-how have you been?"
"Honestly.. It's been horrible, I missed you so much, and these fucking people treat me so nicely and get annoyed when I act rude to them.. But I have some news.."

"What news? Good, bad..?"
"I-it depends on how you see it, honestly.." I giggle, and he chuckles, too.

"Well, I'll be the one to say. Go ahead."
I hold my breath, about to tell him, "Well, I.."

I hear some footsteps, causing me to pause.
"I'll call you later.. I have to go."

"Wha- Elis-"
I hang up and immediately hide the phone and pregnancy test.

"Elisa~ get dressed, we're going somewhere."
Rose peeks her head in and comes in, "What's wrong?"

I quickly wipe my small tears, "What do you mean?"
"What do I mean? You just hid something, you're tearing up.."

fuck.
"I didn't hide anything..!"

She walks over and reaches under the pillow, where I hid the pregnancy test. She takes it out and looks at it.
"A positive.. Pregnancy test?" She looks at me, "Why would you want to hide this from me?"

"Be-Because.."
"Because what? I'm your mother.. Do you not trust me?"

"N-no! Not at all!"
She looks at me, with this dumbfounded glare.
"Not after you took me away from my Love! The one who got me pregnant, William..! I thought you were fine with him, but you lied to my face!"

I feel the warm flow of tears come from my eyes, and the anger go to my head.
"I was happy with him, I was protected and loved! I was happier when I knew you weren't alive compared to you taking me away and keeping me from the love of my life.." I sob a bit

"I want to go home.. To William. I want to go to my family, the one I've made in America.. The one I've made in that building they call a Safe house, not the one where they're so insane that they want to kidnap me."
She looks at me, seemingly guilty before faking a glare. "I am doing this so you don't die because of his wreckless actions.. I've given you everything, and you still hate me."

"Get out of my room! You're just as Oblivious as you are wicked!" I shove her away, sobbing.
She glares at me and walks off, shutting the door behind her.

I text William.
"Paris, France. Come find me."