Chapter 13 Getting Physical

hey, some of this may be abusive, and sexual scenes, so be warned.
~ChaoticT

--------------
I called up Kyo, the leader of the Asian Mafia, the Triad. He sells drugs, and does a few at some times.
He isn't really a good guy, but then who would be the bad guy?

He smokes weed, and has gained enough tolerance for it to still be able to fight off an enemy, and he can be such A charmer to the point where his fiancée met him after he kidnapped her.
Yet she is extremely in love with him, just because he spoils the Hell out of her and keeps himself looking good.

"Hey William! What's happening?" His Asian accent showed slightly, ever since they moved to America, his English started getting better.
"Hey Kyo. I suggest you come over cause you haven't met someone, and you're going to need to meet them."

"Someone Important then?"
"Yea."
"I'll be over as soon as I can. Uhh, don't mind if I smell strange, right?"
"Eh just put some cologne on."
"Alright."

He hangs up and I look over at Elisa sitting on the couch in the livingroom, watching a movie and staying quiet.
Kyo was used to be a lot more harsh in the past, but she saw a Korean woman and snatched her off the streets, and after a while of being forced to deal with his ass, she got something called Stockholm Syndrome.

To give him the benefit, all he wanted to do was fuck her before he threw her back out onto the street, but she insisted that she could help him.
He never manipulated her, and he has never acted different around her, or drugged her or raped her.

She came onto him, and willingly had used drugs if he wanted to, or if herself wanted to.
To this day they are now Fiances. It amazes me how looks and drugs can change someone's mind so fucking easily.

*********

As soon as I got a call from William, I thought it was serious, but even if it was a simple "you need to meet someone", I still treated it as such.
"What is it?" Sam got dressed with me, tired since I had just woken her up.

"William wants Us to meet someone, so come on."
"Are they making dinner, too?" She puts a dress on and begins to brush her hair.

"Yea, probably." I put on a leather jacket and mess with my hair, putting both of my guns in my pockets and grabbing my keys.
She nods and grabs her own gun, hiding it in her bra. Something only big chested girls can do, hiding it easily.

She heads off the the bathroom and does her make up quickly, before running over to me and hugging me tightly.
I hand her her leather jacket, picking her up bridal style and quickly walk to the door

"Wait..!" She makes me stop, "shoes, please..!"
I give her a sigh and hand her the dress shoes to complete her outfit.

~~~~~~

I drive to the their safehouse on motorcycle, the guards let me in, knowing I'm a great ally of Williams.
Sam clings onto me, quietly snoring.

I stop the motorcycle in their parking area, and lightly shake Sam awake.
"Huh? Are we here?"
"Yea. Come on." I get up, and help her off the motorcycle, walking inside, holding her beside me.

"Kyo, Sam! I didn't know you were coming." Leo walks over to us, holding his phone and trying to call someone.
"William didn't tell you?" I look over at him, curious.

"Well, he might've, but I've been trying to call someone and they won't answer their phone." He sighs in annoyance, looking away.
"Ah, that is pretty annoying. I have some advice though, maybe you should stop trying to call them. They may be busy."

********

"Yeah, busy.." I stop talking to Kyo, walking off to my room, I call May again letting out a string of cusses when she doesn't pick up.
Sitting on my bed, I began to think. Why wasn't she picking up her phone? Where is she?