Chapter 12 Tough Love

It was four in the afternoon, I had already told Sierra, Eli, Hera, and Kiara to get ready for some clubbing.
I'm already dressed and getting my makeup done, trying to keep myself from thinking about that douchebag named Leonidas.

Who even names their child Leo?
Its a name that's prone to making them hate their life and hate others.

Well, there are some better people called Leo.
Leo isn't one of them, though.

All he does is fucking work work work, or gets another whore suck his dick or ride him.
Last night was an exception. I am a goddamn princess, A Queen. You don't fucking mess with me.

So far I've failed the goal to stop thinking about Leo.
He's just so inevitable to forget. He so unlikable, but such a motherfucking charmer..

I guess I can forgive him in the future, but I'm not letting this slide by.
Tonight I'm going to go ahead and ignore him if he calls of texts me, tonight I'm spending time with my hoes, and I'm going to treat them.

***********

I write my name down on a piece of paper, along with a number.
'Seirra' it's such a strange name, isn't it?

I curl my hair and slip a short dress on over my frame and start putting some make up on, perfume, deodorant, all the things I need.
May didn't look too happy when she told us we were going to the club.

"Hey sexy~!" Without me knowing, Hera had snuck in, wearing a red tank top and black skirt.
"You look pretty." I look over at her, "you planning to get laid or something?"

"Heh, maybe with you~" she walks up behind me and lightly kisses my neck and hugs me.
"Maybe later tonight, but remember our relationship is a secret, Darling." I turn my head to give her a kiss before I pull away from her.

We both hate nicknames like that.
We both have gotten somewhat tired of men, too.
We weren't like femenists, but more like.. lesbians.

I was surprised that her and Kiara didn't hook up, a dominant and a submissive in a relationship, you'd hear them every night.
Then again, I do love Hera's body and cuddles.

I turn around and lightly grab her chin, making her look at me. We touch noses and look eachother in the eye, "Love you, Hera." I give her a sweet kiss and smile at her.
"I love you too, Sierra." She wraps her arms around me and lean into me, hardly making me move at all.

"Hey, did you notice that May was a bit upset when she told us to get ready for the club?"
"Yea, maybe it has something to do with Leo? I saw him leave as soon as I got up, so maybe he just left her?" She pulls away and puts her arms over my shoulders

"Maybe." I give her another kiss, "But…" and another, "It's none of our business, huh?" I smiles at her and grab her hand, taking her out of the bathroom.
She chuckles and nods, "It's none of our business."

********

"That's not right." I speak up, even if I was told not to speak. I feel plenty of eyes turn to me.
"Elisa what are you doing?" William mumbles to me, before I point this out.

"We're supplying you with some of our best weapons, and you're only giving us a few thousand dollars? I'd say you need to add some more."
He notices and stands up, "wait a minute, I told you guys the price of these would be at least a million for these." He grabs the weapons and begins to scold these full grown men.

"I really thought I could trust you." He mumbles.
"Wait, William, we will give you more.. We can pay the next million in a week."

"Oh shut up. I'm not wasting my time on you, my guards will show you the way out." He gestures for some guards to take them away and hands the weapons to a different man, "take these back to the weaponry room."
I get up and follow William, he wraps his arm around me andwalks with me, "I'm sorry baby, this came up and I needed to deal with This.."