Chapter 28 Miss World

The feeling with winning a beauty pageant is wonderful, I've won multiple, ones when I was only three, through out school I had enough money from winning to get me into college, miss America maybe once, and miss Mexico about three different times.
Other than that, I've gotten on playboy magazines, fashion magazines, and so on. I've been a model for advertising too.

But today, I have the chance to win a miss world title, I decided to pick a more risky look, showing a small portion of skin, a red dress with a skin tight torso with see-through portions on the sides and such. Then, a large silky ball gown esque bottom.
I curled my hair and did my make up to match my dress, blood red.

I hear a knock at the door of the dressing room I am staying in, "Come in~!"	After saying this, I feel my skin tremble with fear, arousal and annoyance

After saying this, I feel my skin tremble with fear, arousal and annoyance. "Room service for a mujer hermosa~" (Beautiful woman)

I turn to the door, but before I know it Luis pulls me into this tight grip, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his chest.
"Louis, I thought I told you not to visit me during times like this. How did you even get past the staff here?"

"Paid them, and besides, I wanted to see my beautiful love~" he grabs me by the chin and rubs his nose against mine.
I quickly pull my face away from his, "I am not your 'Beautiful Love', Louis. I don't even love you."

"That's not what you'll be saying tonight~"
I gasp a little bit and smack him.

"I'll be watching from the front, too... Don't be surprised if I meet you after your performance on the run way. I'll be there to.. Pleasure you how you want me to."
I slightly giggle, before pushing him away, "Go away, go get to your seat."

"como desees mi amor~" (as you wish, my love) He kisses me deeply and leaves me, closing the door behind him.
I'm left in the room, flustered and needy after his touch and loving kiss..

"What are you doing, Verónica Santos?! You don't need a man, especially no god damn boy toy! …Even with how sexy and sweet he can be.."
"And who might he be~?" One of my model friends is standing at my door, apparently came in before Louis..

"Alexia! What a surprise to see you, cute outfit." She was wearing a short blue dress with a train and some skirting.
She gestures to the direction Louis left, "Who was that?" She smirks

I blush deeply, and get flustered as hell, "him? Oh he's nothing.. Trust me."
She looks skeptical before slightly nodding, "Alright.."

******

I barely wake up, the sun hitting my eyes. Stretching, I feel William tighten his grip onto me, his arms over my stomach, and his nose behind my neck.
"William.." I mumble, trying to pull his tight grip off of me, "Sweetheart, you're awfully tight.…"

William mumbles something as he loosens his grip, rolling onto his back instead.
I groan, not wanting him to let go of me, I turn around, grabbing his nearest arm and hooking it around my neck.

I grab the remote and turn on the TV, turning on an extremely dramatic romance movie, one that isn't a teenage romcom.
William stays passed out, his quiet snoring accompanying the static noise from the TV. I ignore whatever it is on, and I climb onto his lap, straddling him, causing him to wake up

He groans a tiny bit, "Jesus Christ you're getting heavy."
I give him an offended glare, lightly slapping him. "You're a fucking asshole!"

"Well, don't wake me up by crushing my pelvis..!" He sits up and pulls me closer to him, "or at least fucking warn me.."
"Well I'm sorry." I look away, my nose up.

"Oh shut it and get over here." He pulls my face to his, suddenly kissing me with a huge smile, causing me to smile widely.
"I missed you so so much…" he holds onto me, and then looks at the TV.

"What's this shit?" He grabs the remote and changes it, before starting to kiss my neck, gripping the back of my head and running his fingers through my hair.
"William…" I slightly hum his name, my arms on his shoulders

"You like that, sweetheart?" He continues to kiss my neck, now slightly massaging my back, causing me to melt in his arms.
He chuckles and turns me around, massaging my back fully and kissing the back of my neck.

Just as he starts to make me moan, Leo comes in, "William, I know it must be great to be with your wife again, but we need to get back to the group before it all ends up in flames."
William groans and stops, causing me to whine.

"Don't worry, I'll be back tonight, sweets." He kisses me and waves Leo off, starting to get dressed.
Then I heard him gasp and saw him crouch down, his two dogs running straight into him, "Perseph, Hades, why don't you spend time with Elisa?" He walks over to the bed, and pats on the top.

Before I know it, the two dogs hop onto the bed with me, laying down and sitting next to me.
And William is quickly dressed in a suit and his hair combed to the side, "I'll see you tonight, Elisa."

I watch him leave and I let out a sigh, looking at the to rested next to each other.
I make them lay down at the end of the bed, and lie down myself.

*******

Eventually, Lunch comes along. I felt guilty for blaming Louis for taking Elisa, and so I thought to take him out for lunch, but He hasn't been answering his phone, or his door.
"Where are you?" I text him, wanting to know his reason for absence.

"Modeling thing. I'll tell you why when I get back."
I tried to text him again but he left before I could even reply. Since he wasn't there, I decided to take the lunch I brought him, and bring it to Elisa, especially since she's going to have the doctor coming to see her.

I get there after an hour of driving, the food was warm if not definitely cold. I enter the house and see Dr. Phisher looking over some images with Elisa on this small computer.
Elisa hears me come in and looks over at the door. "William? What are you doing home?" She smiles widely, walking over to me.

"Louis is not home, and I got him some lunch.. So you're getting it instead."
"Ooh, what is it?" She grabs the bag, looking inside.

"They are spicy tacos." I smile a bit.
"Oh my god I love you." She kisses me and walks over to the kitchen, heating up the tacos, and she yells out to Dr. Phisher, "Hey doctor, can I have spicy foods?"

"Yea you can, but you can get heartburn if you aren't used to it."
"Ah, heartburn is no biggie." She pulls out the tacos and starts to eat them.

I walk over to phisher and look at the pictures from over his shoulders.
"She wanted some pictures of her ultrasound to show you." He hands them to me, "Twins, a boy and a girl."

I let out a breathless chuckle, seemingly lost for words.
"That's why my stomach is the size of eight months when I'm really four." She walks over, chuckling at my reaction, getting closer to me, and looking at me and then at the pictures. "Amazing, right?"

"Yea.…" I let out a small chuckle, "we're fucking screwed, two gremlins to deal with? First time dealing with kids and we have to deal with two."
She laughs before lightly hitting me, "We're supposed to be happy about this..!"

"I am, but.." I look at her, "this is going to be a lot of work."
She looks down at the pictures, "y-yea.. You're right."

******

She fell into my lap, her back on my legs, laughing and squealing happily. She wore the sash around her, "Miss World" imprinted onto it.
"Doesn't it look amazing? Ooh I am so lucky to be so.. Blessed?"

I smile a bit, messing with her hair. "Extremely lucky.. And don't forget extremely sexy."
She giggles and little bit, and gets up, starting to kiss me and straddles me.

I lean into her kiss, and I pull away, starting to kiss her neck and grip onto her body.
It wasn't long before I brought her back to my place and was able to get her into bed.