Chapter 16 All In My Past

Warning: this has talk of sexual abuse, physical abuse, and alcoholism.

-------

As a young boy, I never believed I'd like dudes. It just happened due to a shit ton of trauma.
I couldn't even think of touching women because of my own Mother.

"Connor.." She would say my name with a calm manner, to anyone this would seem normal, but when I heard her voice I'd shiver with uncomfort, and try my hardest to hide.
I knew when I heard her call, she wanted another lewd request done of me. Wether it be touching her, being her little "slave", or just full on letting her fuck me.

Even with my pleas, my sobs, and my pain, she didn't listen. She only saw me as hers, and I couldn't do anything about it.
Eventually I told others, my friend told their parents and the cops were called on us, she got off scot-free.

Later that night she started to beat me as a punishment for telling others, so later that night I ran off, not bringing anything but the clothes on my back.
I madr it a good distance, even with bruises and scars on me, and then I was caught by the patrolling police men.

"Please don't make me go home..! I-I can't go back to my parents, they'll hurt me more!" 
That night I finally saw my mother get arrested. The police officer came to my home and investigated our home, finding used condoms in my bedroom, drugs in my parents room in my mothers drawer, and seeing how my mother dragged me around and cupped her hands to my ear to tell me to do something, the officer saw fit.

She was arrested for abuse, sexual offense, and on her way out, harassing the officer himself.
My father had to fight in court to keep himself from getting arrested due to the drugs in their room. He stayed to take care of me.

Eventually he became an alcoholic.
Beating me and blaming me for my mother going to jail.

I ran off again and this time he got arrested too.
With nobody wanting me, or others being dead, I was sent to an orphanage.

Multiple families took me in, and left me at the same orphanage or moved and left me at a different orphanage. I never could trust anyone and I always made new parents upset or annoyed.
But eventually I was taken in and felt loved, and cared for. They actually cared for me and let me feel as if I was actually someone worth their time.

They taught me how to be brave and stand up for myself, along with teaching me how to keep secrets and trust the ones who care for me and even buy me things.
They raised me with respect and built a foundation around me, stripping me of my insecurities and everything I hated about me, and dressed me in the finest clothing of pride and confidence, showing the best in me instead of the worst in me.

This is also when I met one of my greatest friends and his brothers and sister, he never took me in as a brother, while the family treated me as theirs, but he called me a friend more than a brother.
I always gave him good advice, he usually listens to it, sometimes he doesn't, and sometimes we got into fights, but we always stayed best buds.

My first family were called The Connors. They were high class and mental. Some of the kids had to take medication for deppression, ADHD, bipolar disorder, and the parents sent us to a high class school.
We hardly had any freedom and were disciplined for the dumbest things.

Eventually they gave me back to the orphanage.
I then met my second family.

They were called The Samuels, they lived in the forest, they were kind of like hippies. They were carefree and happy folk.
But eventually they couldn't afford a fourth kid after moving, so they sent me to the next orphanage.

The orphanage wasn't as good but I met my next and final family.
The Garcias.

Italian, rich, caring and prideful, and where I met William and Leo.
Yes, me the gay and weak child became part of the Family.

I kept my sexuality a secret as the stay a part of them, not die or be sent off to the orphanage. I acted straight and even dated women to be accepted.
Mafias had a tendency to kill people who were part of the family and gay, so I stayed quiet for my physical and social survival.

And nobody found out. I stayed closeted, and I only told a very few people, like ruby and, well that's only it.
I'm about to show someone though. Damien.

The asshole who slipped into my life and almost slipped out of my grasp, but I kept him in my palm easily. I asked him out a few hours after Ruby broke up with me.
She let me go just so I could be who I wanted to be, she let me experience that freedom this damned family would never give me, because they will never know.

I knock and get an answer, seeing him wearing jeans and a tank top, making me go redder than a tomato.
"Hey. What're you doing h-" I suddenly show him a bouquet of flowers with no words.

He looks at the flowers and then at me, taking them.
"Thanks, Connor.. But aren't you with Ruby?" He waves me in, closing the door behind me.

I lightly shake my head, "She told me to try to be with you, so here I am…. Trying." I lightly smile, feeling more awkward than anything.
He chuckles a bit, putting a hand on his hip, "really? That sounds like Ruby, but why did she want you to be with me?"

"Because she knew I liked you-" I immediately look away, "fuck, sorry, that was way too blunt."
He laughs a bit and walks over, lightly pushing me, "I think I'm starting to like you too, tall ass." He smirks

"Heh, really?" I take a seat, him sitting down right beside me.
"Yea. Maybe you and I should spend some time together, date or something if you want."

"Sure."

-----------

Hey guys. Sorry for the wait? And sorry for such the short chapter. I just wanted a little background on Connor and I thought it was about time.

Have a good day my evil animals