Chapter 4 Time

The relationship me and William had as 'Boyfriend and Girlfriend' was not at all normal.
Neither was my relationship with my friends.

We first met when me and my friends all went to a club when I turned eighteen.
They got me a light drink and let me be to find a way to have fun by myself.

I didn't do much except reject men and sit alone.
I then saw him, thinking him to be the hottest out of all of the men that I've seen so far.

Then, I saw her. Her name was Melissa.
She was a tomboy, wearing torn jean shorts and fishnet tights under it, and a backwards ballcap over her short brown hair. She wore a velvet turtleneck with no sleeves.

I thought I wasn't sober anymore when she pointed to me and told me to come over with her hand.
But, after I realized she actually wanted me to come over, I did so.

We all danced together, or, more on eachother.
He didn't seem all that interested at the time, even when I got close and personal.

We all went to the bar when we got tired, we talked and talked, me and Melissa shared numbers, and told me about this other party they were going to go tomorrow.
So I accepted her invitation, and texted to her once I got home.

She sent me a picture of what she was going to wear, and a picture of William, in an amazing outfit.

She wore a choker, a crop top with a see through robe like jacket, short jean shorts and heels.
He wore a clean button up tee with a leather jacket, and clean grey pants.

He looked amazing in the picture. A gold chain with a cross around his neck made him look even better.

I've wanted William even if we hardly met,
He was irresistible.

So I decided to one up Melissa.
I looked beautiful. I had a black bikini under a short blue dress. I put gold fishnet tights on and put wedges on instead of heels. One of my friends let me have a white faux fur jacket.

On top of the wonderful outfit, I put make up on perfectly and did my hair greatly.
"Hey Elisa! Welcome to the party. Glad you could make it!" Melissa was excited to see me, talking to me and complementing me.

William couldn't keep his eyes off of me when I was near, I could even see a blush coming on from his cheeks. Melissa was mostly oblivious.
I followed them, hoping to steal him away.

It was a bitch thing to do, try to take your friends boyfriend, but I didn't care.
They went to the bar, I went to the bar, only a few feet away.

I kept my distance but kept my eyes on him, giving him a flirtatious look when Melissa didn't see us.
She eventually left to go use the restroom and we both talked to each other, which eventually lead to kissing and leaving the party without her.

He told her that his folks needed him immediately, and told her that her friends could give her a ride to her place.
Once we got to his place on the other hand..
I lost my virginity, and he could finally say that he cheated on a woman.

After that night, I became his sidechick, and I eventually became best friends with Melissa.
She told me everything, how he helped her and treated her better than any other man..
And he gave me everything.
Especially when Melissa was away.

Eventually our little "fling" became an all time thing,
At least when Melissa was away.
He took me out to places where he could without her friends ratting either of us out, and treated me with clothes and jewelry and anything I wanted.

We eventually started talking about how we'd be a better couple than him and Melissa.
And he started to talk about leaving Melissa with me, and being with me.

He told her one day, that he didn't love her anymore, and that he couldn't keep lying to her.
That started an argument with the two, and which got Melissa to start hitting him and sobbing, when her begs for him to stay didn't work.

He left easily afterwards, and even let me move in with him. He showed me off to all of his friends and posted pictures of us online.
He told everyone how he was much happier with me, and showed that we weren't just dating.

He wasn't even afraid of showing his affection infront of Melissas friends, even if she was with them, telling them what happened.
He was actually extremely extra.

Me and Melissa had an argument when she tried to tell me what happened. I disagreed with her saying how he was unfair and lied about him staying forever.
I told her that he was truthful, not wanting to lead her on and made the right choice breaking up with her, and told her that love doesn't last forever.

She started to cuss me out and make up excuses, starting an argument.
I ended up telling her she overreacted and even, "No wonder he left you, hurting people when you don't get your way. Grow the Fuck up."

She found out how fast he fell in love again after that argument, she began to claim that he cheated on her, which, even though it was right, we claimed it was wrong.

I do feel bad for breaking her heart, but if I didn't, she'd probably be dead or locked up in one of these rooms, watching her fiancé find a different lover.

It was fun, but risky.
I was really fucking young and never lonely.

Now here I am, waiting in a towel for my fiancé, either waiting for another text from his number or waiting for him to walk through the door.
Sometimes I feel like I'm still the side bitch.

"Hey, sorry baby." Speak of the fucking devil.
"William, am I still your sidechick?" I don't mean to, but I sound really fucking serious, as if I found out he cheated on me.

"W-what?" He looks at me, a bit confused and looking somewhat hurt. "Of course not, Elisa…" he walks over and pulls me up and into his arms.
As soon as I realize my joke didn't have the joking tone, I turn beet red, pulling away, "shit, I-I'm sorry William, I was trying to joke around and I.. S-sorry.."

He lets out a sigh and pulls me in again, "it's still, a serious topic, I'm sorry I won't let you come with me.. Is that a good apology?" He gives me a smile that calms me down a bit.
"Mhm…" I lean into his side, rubbing up against him. I notice a shopping bag in his hand.

"This is for you, sweetheart. What I owe you." He sets the bag on the bed and begins to pull out clothes, and movies, and eventually an extremely beautiful black lingerie set.
I give him a look, "Really? You're going to pull an expensive 'Netflix and Chill' on me?"

He smirks, walking over to me and gripping my waist, "it is bonding time though, isn't it?"
"Oh shut up." I lightly push him away and grab the set and a sweater. "Go put the movie in, jackass."