Chapter 20 The Plan

After talking to William and getting dressed in new clothes for a new occasion, he trusted me with one of his cars, handing me the keys and giving me a kiss before I drove off, "Be Careful, Elisa." He tuned before closing the door for me.
"If anything bad happens, you better call me immediately, alright, Elisa?" He hardens up, getting serious. I look at him and scoff.

"Do you think my mother would allow 'something bad' to happen to me?" I smile a bit, feeling cocky.
"Nothing, but that doesn't mean something could happen. If you get attacked by a gang, an enemy, you better call me." He talks to me through the window, leaning in.

"Okay, okay. I will" I laugh a bit, pushing him away.
"I'm being serious, Elisa."
"I know you are, that's why I think it's hilarious."

He sighs and kisses again before letting me leave, and eventually I drive to my First home. Parking in the driveway and seeing her standing on the porch, waiting for me.
As soon as I step out of the car, she calls out to me, "Elisa! It's so wonderful to see you again." She walks down the stairs over to me, giving me hug and immediately checking out my outfit, next.

"You like it?" I smile at her and lightly pose for her.
She nods, "I see your father taught you my fashion sense."

I giggle and nod, "He'd sometimes sound like a gay man with how… judgey he was on my outfits."
We both laugh out, she soon brings me into the house. The furniture moved around a bit, but the same old cushions and such.

She invites me to sit down as she sets down a tray of tea and small dessert looking snacks.
A few cookie looking sandwiches with a purple looking cream between them, Eclairs with smooth chocolate spread on top, more cookies but with a bit of indigo powder on top, Macaron looking snacks with a red jelly sandwiched between the white cream with dark spots in it, and then a few small bars of berries and nuts, maybe.

"What's all this?"
"Some French treats. Chai Langues de Chat with Blueberry cream filling, Chocolate dipped Eclairs, Lavender-Violet Sablés, Pistachio Dacquoisettes, and sesame-apricot-rose Nougats."

I try one and taste the flavors, enjoying it.
"So, tell me what's been happening recently, Elisa. We should catch up.." She crosses her legs and stares at me.

~~~~

Since Elisa is out on the town, I decided to get some work done. Getting money and giving money from debts, making sure the people who took money from me gives me back the same amount, and the people who gave me money, I give their money back.
I pick up things I need for all of us and sell things such as weed and pills.

Eventually I run into François, buying things for himself. "François! Long time no see, right?" I say sarcastically.
He looks at me and smiles a bit, "I know, right? What are you doing here, especially without your fiance tethered to your arm?"

I chuckle, "She's hanging out with her mother. While she was gone, I figured I'd get some work done. What about you? What brings you here?"
"Oh, rose and I are about to head back to France and I was thinking maybe getting some things from America before heading back."

François and I continued to talk, grabbing the items we needed and eventually going our separate ways once we finished.
It was nice to see François finally spending a bit more time out in public, instead of fearing everyone around him

~~~~~~

She opened up more and more with every question I gave her, and after eating all the snacks I gave her, she trusted me even more and followed me out to the car.
"So, what will we be doing? Going to the movies, Mall.. Out to eat?"

"Its a mix of things, I was thinking we go to the mall and then the bar, if you'd like."
"Sure! It sounds fun." She nods, getting in my car.

~~~~~~~

I run my fingers through his hair, letting him touch and kiss me.
Day one of having to help these sorry fucks and I'm already letting one of them attempt to fuck me.

When I gave Damien and Johnny boy that photo and information, I wasn't expecting them to get it done so quickly.
Damien wanted his own portion of the deal, with which he was extremely blunt about.

"Since I helped by knockin' him and his new bitch out, how bout you give me a suck off or fuck off?" Is what he said exactly.
He had a cocky attitude and stood waiting with a smirk, I actually did what he wanted but not without torturing him in the process.

Teasing him, making him wait, not letting him touch… his expectations were so low, but he was through the roof afterwards.
"Holy shit that was amazing" he speaks softly, lightly grinding against me as he kisses my neck.

"If you're going to fuck me, use a condom and get it over with. You're horrible at teasing." I lightly push him off of me.
"Damn, I liked it better when you were quiet." I slightly glares at me.

"I liked it better when you weren't so cocky. I like my men to he respectful of me."
"You mean submissive." He thrusts hard, causing me to quietly moan and tremble

The gang has a small apartment they rented out, a small house with multiple rooms, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the livingroom and kitchen connect together.
The leader and their bitch have their own room. All the other rooms have three bunk beds for all the goons, and a small closet for all of their clothes.

I grip him by the hair and claw his back, making him groan a tiny bit, either out of pain or pleasure, and I don't care.
"You're my bitch, Damien. No matter what you say or do, you are now mine to fuck around with." I pull away from him.

He lightly nods, still thrusting and holding onto me.
"Now fuck me better than that old boss did with his slut."

~~~~~

After time had passed, we went to the bar.
Elisa had to use the restroom just like I had hoped, and I order us some drinks as she walks off.
I take out two pills of Ketamine, and sneakily put them into her drink, waiting for her to get out.

She comes out, messing with her hair and comes straight to me, "I love how you're not angry for me still loving Will." She smirks, grabbing her drink and looking over to me.
"Oh, I still am upset you chose him, but if he makes you happy…" I take a sip of my drink, waiting for her to take hers.

"He really does.. He takes care of me.." She takes a drink of her beverage, and continues, "makes sure in alright.… what's in this drink?" She giggles a bit.
I smile, knowing its working. "only the finest alcohol they got. I need to drive you home, and so I figured I'd get a virgin."

She giggles and continues to drink, but soon she starts to get loopy and even more silly, a ketamine high coming in and making her illogical.
She eventually laid her head on the bar, "ooh, I'm starting to feel a bit lightheaded."

"You want me to drive you home?" I wrap an arm around her shoulders, and she nods.
"Alright. Come on, lets get you home." I put down some money on the bar and lead her out the doors, eventually, she passes out.

I grab her in time and I pick her up, walking to the car. I see some people stare at us, and I act worried. As soon as I get to the car, I lightly shake her, causing her to barely wake. "Elisa, are you alright?"
She nods, "I just need to get home.." She opens the car door but passes out as soon as she buckles her seatbelt.

I sigh and close the door lightly and get in the car, starting it and buckling myself.
I pause, trying to remember where the place is.

******

Eventually we get to the launch pad, a quick 20 minute drive, and she stayed asleep completely.
I drive onto the private jet we have specifically for coming to America, and other places.

I carry Elisa out of the Car, and into the actual jet, placing her into a seat.
François comes over to me, "I hope you know what you're doing, if William finds out it was us, we'll be screwed."

"I know what I am doing, trust me."
He nods and goes into the cockpit with our pilot.

William will not find out it was us.
Not unless I, or someone else, tells him.