Chapter 10 Brother

AH FINALLY WE REACHED CHAPTER 10
I swear to god, this was so hard to do, coming up with ideas and writing them into chapters, while trying to be social.

And if you made it this far, hey. Thanks for reading my book so far. Anyways, onto to chapter! -Chaotic

possible nsfw coming up

------------

I've been jealous of William every now and then, he takes the mafia, he has a beautiful Fiancé, and how he's been fucking her lately, they're probably going to be having a kid soon, too.
And as of now I can hear them doing so, bed creaking, loud ass moaning, so I get up and leave my room.

William is a charmer, but he used to be a 'player' too, multiple women, new relationships very often, but he eventually found Elisa.
She's really kind. Extremely forgiving too. William told me about what happened between her, May, and himself, before the party.

And yet here they were, making love as if they couldn't care less about getting a child.
But, then again, the bosses wife has a large role in any mafia family. She makes the leader look better and she provides a family line.

I'm not exactly sure what he's planning though, it seems like he's making her into more than just a bosses bride.
I've learned to let him do what he will, and if he needs help he'd ask for it.

I walk down the halls, pulling a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket, and a lighter.
Smoking is never healthy, but it's something to help you calm down and actually feel something.

If I wanted to be healthy, I'd want to do something with my life, as of now, if you tell me to quit, I'd tell you to Fuck off.
I can't help being stressed most of the time, I act as if it doesn't bother me, but it really does, I'm the person you complain to or talk to if you want William to hear you.

My footsteps echo in silence, I follow stairs down to the lower floor, past the closed bar room and take out my pair of keys, heading to Williams harem room, which is now just the girls' bedroom.
Opening the door, I am greeted to Eli and Hera playing cards, Eli with cigarette in hand, and a shot class in Heras palm.

"Hey, Leo.~" May walks straight up to me, grabbing onto me and running her hands wherever she'd like.
I lightly push her off of me and sit down in a chair, beginning to smoke and try to think straight even if I am quite tipsy from the party.

But my attempts at trying to act sober are foiled as soon as May straddles herself onto my lap, and looks straight at me.
"Stop being a dick, Leo." She crosses her arms.
"Jesus, I only came in here to smoke, not because I was horny, or bored." I grab onto her waist instinctively, not thinking of any other place to put my hands.

She leans into my chest, getting closer to me and resting her head above my heart, talking a bit softly.
"So why can't you smoke in your room? You should've known I'd do something as soon as I would've seen you. I've always liked you more over William, anyways~" she sits up and begins to unbutton my shirt, seemingly getting bored.

"Hah, funny enough, he's the reason why I'm in here instead of my room. Him and Elisa are, well, let's just say, 'busy'." I mess with her hair a bit, pulling her hairband until her ponytail comes undone.
"Poor Leo.. You can stay with me, baby." She smirks at me, getting up.

"Whatever, he's not using you guys anymore, anyways. Lets go." I sigh, putting out my cigarette and getting up.

~~~~~~~

"Ah! B-be careful, god damn it!" May panted a bit, moaning with every move I make.
"Hey, be quiet. I don't want them to hear us." I look over at her closed door, although it was locked it seemed like anyone could come through if they wanted.

Her legs trembled a bit, over my shoulders, moving with every rough thrust.
"Oh, it's just-" she's cut off by one of her moans, having an orgasm already. "I-it's just Eli and Hera."

"Hera would be better to do this with."
"Hey, Don't say that.." She sits up, moving her legs to my side, and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Fine, fine." I kiss her neck, laying her back onto the bed.

******

"William?" Elisa spoke softly, covering her nude body with the sheets.
"Yea, sweetheart?" I roll onto my side, pulling the sheets over my shoulders and wrapping my arms around her.

"What if I get pregnant?" She sounded a bit worried, she grabs my hand lightly, too.
"Well, what do you mean?" I looked up at her with a small curious smile.

"What will happen if I get pregnant?"
"We celebrate. Or, worry, either way, once the kid gets old enough I'll try to train him as best as I can."
"Is that good, though?"

"Well, for us it is. The mafia family will continue..!" I sit up, running my fingers on her body.
"But, they'd be in danger.. Isn't that bad?"
"Not if I train them right. They'll be fine, trust me."

She nods, sitting up and leaning into my arms.
"What happens if someone catches you? Or what if you go to jail?"

"Well," I look at her, getting serious. "Do not say that you helped me, at all. Act innocent and don't get yourself in jail."
She looks at me and nods, kissing my neck and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Do you have any other questions, sweetheart?"
"No, I want to sleep, that's all." She laughs a tiny bit, laying back.

"Alright, baby doll." I give her a kiss when she covers herself again.
I get up and put some boxers and pants on, grabbing my pack of cigarettes and stepping out onto the balcony, looking up at the night sky.

Tomorrow is another day.