7 - THE INTRIGUE

Half an hour later, we took the road to Cherbourg. Sitting in front, I felt Cedric's eyes on the back of the car. A certain tension had settled between us. I had dreaded it so much. But I was going to do everything I could to relax the atmosphere and try to forget our differences.

When we arrived at the villa, Cedric's face was marveled.

- I can not believe it, she is too classy!

- You see, I told you it was a dream house, I reminded him.

- Oh no, and there, the pool! he jubilated, worse than a child.

I pulled my travel bag out of the car and put it down the steps of the outside staircase. My seductive mover was there too. He raised a cardboard at arm's length, without apparent effort. He turned around and glanced at me before rushing through the front door. For the second time, her eyes surprised me. Was it a coincidence or did he notice that I was staring at him? At the same time, another mover came out of the house and walked towards us. He too seemed very young. He had short blond Venetian hair. His sunglasses hid his eyes. He was dressed in a black lattice and polo shirt, with a white stripe on his shoulders. A large black bracelet also emphasized his muscular arms. The head turned, as I was surrounded by men, all as beautiful as each other.

- Ah, Jeremy! my mother questioned her in the direction of the newcomer.

I was surprised that she knew his name.

- So, you started what I asked you? she said to him as discreetly as possible.

- Everything is ready ! Jeremy warned him.

- Already! But you did extremely fast, she said, surprised.

"It was not very complicated to climb," he retorted.

- In this case, it's perfect. Thank you.

- You're welcome.

- Anya, can you visit Cedric's garden while I check something inside?

- Yes of course.

- I come back, I do not have for a long time.

- Okay.

She took the second external staircase leading to the terrace of the floor.

- So ? What do you say ? I asked Cedric, pointing to the villa.

- She's really great, your new home. At least, from what I see. You will live a dream life here! I can not wait to discover the interior now.

- Let's visit the field more closely, before.

A black tile traced a path to the pool. At the end, we saw a small staircase with five steps that served a small garden bordered by a long plane of flowers on the gable of the villa.

- Anya! Cedric! You can come ?

My mother was waiting for us near the car.

- What is going on ?

- My darling, you'll be able to discover your new room!

- Really ? I raised with good humor.

- Come on, follow me!

We stepped over the black tiles that led to the foot of the outside main staircase. I took my travel bag in passing. Those large windows that had so captivated me the last time fascinated me as much.

Suddenly, my eyes focused on one of them, upstairs. A silhouette was watching us. But the reflection of the sun did not allow me to characterize it further. As we walked down the stairs, this figure became more distinct. It was only then that I recognized her.