The First 'I Love You'

we're mixin it up a bit! these are all inspired by the gifs they're paired with!

-yeet-

Paul:

"Right, good luck, i'll see you later" you tell your boyfriend, straightening his tie.

You take a step back.

"Will you watch?"

"Of course, i'll be in the wings"

He nods and smiles a little, adjusting his base. You turn around and step away from the suited man. He looks more jittery then usual; surely he wasn't nervous having performed so much.

"(Y/N)!" you're brought out of your thoughts by Paul's voice.

"Hm?"

"I love you!" You grin at Paul's sudden confession.

"I love you too"

He mimics your happy expression, suddenly his posture becomes straighter and his eyes light up.

John (D):

Interviews asking about you were quite rare but always enjoyed by John.

"How's your lovely wife, John?"

"And Mrs Deacon?"

"Tell us about your lady, John?"

"How is the missus?"

When John was asked if he remembered the first time he told his wife he loved her, his grin grew as he remembered that day. Even though the question was personal he secretly loved having an excuse to reminisce to reminisce out loud.

"Oh, uh yeah of course. It wasn't really grand or anything" He scratched the side of his head, smiling shyly.

"We were in bed and I thought I should just say it; so I did but uh-" he broke off into a laugh and continued.

"She'd already fallen asleep. So that was the first time I said it" he kept laughing, his eyes screwed up in amusement and slight embarrassment.