Roger Taylor - Unsuccessful Seduction

My requests are open, i have a couple i'm working on from DMs and comments:)

Also i don't write smut

-

"You're gonna say yes eventually."

"I'm not though."

"How can you be so sure?"

Roger Taylor was an insatiable pest. The man had followed you around ever since him and his flashy little band started playing at your Dad's bar and he hadn't given it up yet. He was currently trailing you, while he smoked and you collected glasses at the end of the night.

"Taylor, I am not going out with you, that's that." you try to bring the conversation to a close but aren't hopeful due to who it is you're talking to.

"But-"

"Brian! Come and collect your drummer!" You shout, in the hope that the member of the band with more common sense would perhaps offer some to his friend.

"Don't rat me out!!"

The tall guitarist, who you'd had a few exchanges with, came over with his usual resting face. He was nice enough, always polite and minded his own business. Exactly how it ought to be. Brian was quite different to Roger, making you wonder how to two seemed to get along so well. Or at least they seemed to,

"Sorry (Y/N), you know what he's like when he's had a drink." Brian smiled, apologetically. He tried to guide Roger away by his shoulders, as if he were a child, but the shorter man wasn't having any of it and shrugged him off with a huff. Much like a child, actually.

"I'm not drunk."

You sigh and add a couple more glasses to your collection on the tray. It had been a long and loud night and you were ready for bed.

"My dad should have your money, let me go and ask." Leaving the tray on the empty table, you turned to go to your Dad, in an attempt to get the band out so you could shut the bar for the night.

"No rush! We're not even done packing up the van yet." Roger grinned.

"Shocker. Maybe if Tim actually stuck around to help and you stopped following (Y/N) around, we'd be done by now, wouldn't we?" Brian grumbled back at him.

You let the two bicker and you went on in to your Dad's office. The sooner your job was done and the band were out, you could lock up and go home. Getting your part done was the easy bit, getting the blonde wannabe rockstar out was another. Hopefully paying them would hurry them along a little.

Roger turned to scowl at his longtime friend.

"I was just getting somewhere with her!" He whined, stuffing his hands into his jean pockets.

"No, you weren't. Some girls just don't want a piece of Roger Taylor, what a travesty. Now will you come and help me load up the van? Can't keep carrying all your shit for you, i'm good but i'm not that good."

The two men went back and forth between the the little stage in the bar, to the rickety van parked just outside the fire exit. Before long the whole set was packed up and ready to be driven off with the two remaining band members in it. Roger usually drove, as it was his van, and dropped Brian off at home before heading back to his own flat.

Just as the boys were finishing up you came out of the back and handed them an envelope.

"There you go, that's your lot for today and last night as well." You passed it to Brian, who thanked you.