The Beatles - Stalkers - Part 2

For mcvibe007 thank you:))
This has a George Harrison lean throughout but reader is flirted with by all of the boys, of course.

-

School had come and gone for good. It was a thing of the past. Now you were onto bigger and better things; University. You lived reasonably close to the campus so, like always, you would walk home.

Though the last thing you'd expect to see on your walk was a merry band of Quarrymen who'd ran off to Hamburg just under a year and a half ago.

"Well I never..." The familiar voice rang out.

The three boys stood directly in front of you, lined up, taller and much prettier. Dressed in dark jackets and trousers with odd haircuts.

When they left for Hamburg you had mixed emotions about having to walk home on your own for the for seeable future, considering you've got so used to Lennon's comments, McCartney's flirting and Harrison's grin. Of course, the main issue with them walking you home had been that you wanted to be alone, walking alone was a hobby of yours. But then you'd picked up three strays and grown surprisingly fond of them. They were filled with charisma and mischief and brought a great deal of humour.

"Now that's a sight for sore eyes." You called out, smiling with fondness.

"Would you look at this!" An older Paul McCartney replied, taking the first steps forward. He opened his arms to embrace you, confidently. You accepted his close greeting as if you were old friends. Well, actually, you were. "You look amazing." He pulled away and looked at your face, grinning.

"So do you. All of you. This haircuts new, isn't it?"

"Yeah, we're popularising it, the birds love it." John Lennon spoke up and moved to stand next to Paul. He looked more mature but still had a boyish glint in his eyes, one that held that childish wisdom he retained.

"It's good to see ye', (Y/N)." he winked and tucked his hands into his pockets.

Eyes fell onto the youngest lad. George shuffled forwards and stands among the other two.

"Hiya."

"Hello George."

"Don't suppose you want following home today, do you? For old times sake." He smiled.

The past year and a bit had been kind on the boys looks but George seemed to have had the most luck. Clearly becoming a man, differing greatly from the mopey, lanky teenager. He had grown into a bit of bone structure and no longer slicked back his hair. It suited him.

"Oh yeah! Full circle and all that" Paul chirped.

"No i meant-" George started but was cut off by John's louder voice, which was often the case, hence his title as the 'quiet' one.

"Come on then, let's take ye' home."

"Little bit forward, Lennon, but okay."

"Cheeky." He sniggered and began walking along side you.

It was strange how much difference 18 months can have. You never particularly knew a lot about the boys to begin with and they never really knew a lot about you either, it was all reputation, but you'd seen them 5 days a week for months on end and then they'd gone. You remembered when they told you their plans to leave the country for a while, you'd been surprised to say the very least. But now they were back.

The four of you walked down the cold streets of Liverpool making idle chat weaved into your friendly banter. You hadn't seen the boys in so long, it was strange. They were the same people, but they weren't.