Ruin Me/ James×Will×George×Alex

Smut

1817 words

Alex has a crush on practically everyone in his friend group. He's been fucked by most of them, but right now he really wants to be put in his place, so he decides he'll tease the most dominate ones. He's horny and wants a good fucking. He wants to be the center of attention for multiple guys.

He invites Will, James and George over. James is really dominate, but gets worried about whoever he's fucking and constantly breaks character to make sure they're all right. That's really cute, but right now he needs a good pounding, so he invites the snake. Though George is shorter than him, he's quite the alpha male in bed. So, Alex invites all three, hoping he'll get at least one to fuck him.

They all show up. George is already there, but he comes out of his room for the first time today. Alex wears a tight, white shirt, that looks amazing on him and tight grey boxers. His excuse is that he's hot and they're all close enough that he doesn't care how they see him. His bold decision is to make himself hard before they come over. His bulge is very clear, but the three decide to ignore it.

What they can't ignore though is his teasing. James is easy. Alex has a Popsicle and sucks on it in the most seductive way possible. He tries to show off his deep throating abilities. "Al it's a Popsicle. You don't need to deep throat it," James says, shifting around, trying to hide the growing bulge in his pants.

Alex blushes, "Sorry. It was melting at the bottom. I didn't want it to drip." He smirks, knowing what he did to James. 1/3 check.

He decides to target Will, while they're listening to music. Alex is dancing, in the kitchen while he's making them dinner and Will cheers him on as a joke. He decides to get into it. he goes to were Will is sitting, puts his hands on his knees and drops. George and James eyes get glued to Alex's ass. He drops every time the bass hits. His hands travel further up Will's thighs every time. 3/3 check.

After the song is over he excuses himself to the bathroom. The three boys conspire. 

"What's he playing at?" James growls.

"He's begging for something. We might as well give it to him," Will says.

"He was clearly hard when we showed up. We might as well," George agrees.

"But he's teasing.We should put him in his place. Give him more than he bargained for," James schemes.

"Like getting fucked three times, then having to take on three at once," Will says. He really is a snake, ready to bite and release his venom.

"He won't be able to walk for a week," George chuckles.

Alex comes out without his shirt on. "The sink got my shirt wet. I'll grab another one if it makes you uncomfortable," Alex smirks.

Suddenly James pushes him against the wall. Will and George crowd his sides. James pushing on his shoulders, Will tugging on his hair, George roughly palming him. He's a moaning mess.  "You've been bad Alex, teasing all of us like a dirty slut.  We're going to have to punish you and you better take it like a good boy," James says, his voice low and breathy.

The four move into Alex's bed room. Will tosses him on the bed, roughly. "I'm stretched by the way," Alex mumbles, kind of embarrassed about how much of a whore he feels like.

"Who's first then?" George asks.

"All you Georgie," Will says.

"Yeah go ahead, but i wanna go next," James says. Making Will last up before all three of them take him.

"On your knees," George demands. Alex gets on all fours. George crosses Alex's arms above his head and pushes his head into the mattress. "Oh no you don't i wanna pound you into the mattress," George smirks. Alex moans.