Daisy Dark

I am Daisy Dark. I live in a family of four, a mom, two sisters, and then me. My mom's name is Angela Dark and my two siblings are Kayla and Jessie Dark. I live a fairly normal life, if you call a shitty dad and a mom who can't parent right normal. Despite coming from literal demons and destroyers of joy, my siblings are some of the best people I've ever met. Kayla is 16 and Jessie is 19, but I'm 23. Which makes me, the oldest sibling. You know, as much as people love to say the the oldest child is the worst to be, I think it's great. It makes me feel really useful and helpful. Whenever my siblings are having problems, I can always be there for them. I can always be like a REAL mother SHOULD be for them when my mother decides to slack off. I was also the first to learn how to cook, so I was able to help make dinner while my mom was out partying and doing who knows what else. But that sense of security is about to change, because something big is happening. I am going to move to a town called Farrensdale, about a 14 hour drive away from my current home. It took me some time to think about whether or not moving away was the best idea, but then I realized something. Jessie is a grown adult, she has a well paying job and can take care of herself as well as Kayla. Jessie would be taking ownership of my house from now on. I never thought this day would come, but here it is, the day I move to Farrensdale. I'm so incredibly excited! 

Author's note: Thanks for reading the first official episode of my story! I promise they will start to get longer once the two characters meet, but for now this is the length that them will stay at. I hope you enjoyed! - Gabby :)