Welcome Home?

( Skye's POV )

I waited around anxiously for Daisy to get back. All she had said was that her little sister's friends needed her, and she ran out of the house as fast as possible. I was worried, what if something bad happened? I had to keep things optimistic though, hope for the best. That's all I can do. 

------------- Time Skip To Daisy's Arrival ----------------

I heard Daisy's truck pull into the driveway. OH THANK GOD SHE'S HOME! I quickly opened the door when she knocked.

" Hi Dais- " I started to say but cut myself off. Behind her were two boys, they looked like they were teenagers. Who the hell were they and why were they here?

" Um, who are they? " I asked Daisy, very confused.

" This is Alex, " she said pointing to the taller boy who had dark brown hair.

" And this is Sam. " she said pointing the the shorter boy with blonde hair. I gave a small wave to both of them, receiving slight smiles and waves back.

" I'm sorry that I didn't ask about any of this, I'll explain it to you later. But for now, all you need to know is that um..... we have roommates. Not children, let me just make that clear, we're not adopting them, they're just roommates until they can buy their own house. " she said hastily. At first I didn't understand what she was saying, but then it hit me. There's only one problem, 

" Um, where are they going to sleep? We only have to bedrooms, " I said concerned. Alex gave a little evil smirk.

" Well, if there's two bedrooms, Sam and I can share one, and you two can share a room. If that's not a problem, " he said. He was respectful, yet I could tell he was up to something at the same time. Wait.... beds.... there's only two beds.... so we have to share.... and they have to share..... I get it now. I mean, I'm not complaining, but I hope Daisy doesn't get upset by it or anything.

" Sounds good to me! " Daisy and I said in unison. That was weird.

" You two can have my room, I'll go take my things out of there right now, " I said as I walked upstairs and got to work moving my stuff. 

-------------- Time Skip To Later That Night ----------------

We were all sitting in the living room watching Markiplier play Pogostuck with his friends Bob and Wade. We all laughed as he raged his ass off and we all cheered for him when he was doing well. Once it was time for bed, I hugged Alex and Sam and told them goodnight as I walked up to Daisy and I's room. Daisy followed close behind me. We both walked in and then shut and locked the door.

" So, are you going to explain Alex and Sam to me now? " I asked Daisy.

" Oh, yeah. So, Sam was beat up by his father and ended up in the hospital. Alex is his friend and Alex was also disowned by his dad. " she started to say, her voice cracking as she was getting a bit emotional. I put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed her back a bit.

" But the biggest reason why I finally decided to take them was because... this all happened because they came out. Sam is trans and bi and Alex is gay. Well, Sam's dad has always been abusive but it never got to the point where he had to go to the hospital. I'm scared, Skye, " she said. My thoughts circled around my mind as if there were a storm in my brain. Daisy began to cry and I instantly hugged her. She hugged me back as tightly as she could as she cried into my shoulder. I made soothing motions on her back as I repeated " It's going to be ok, " to her in a soft voice. This world is so god damn cruel. Why the fuck should who you love matter? Just let people live. What the actual fuck? Leave them alone! Leave us alone! We never did anything wrong. Just mind your own fucking business. I turned on the tv and went to YouTube. I knew Dan and Phil would cheer her up, so I played their Truth Bombs video. She began to stop crying and her breathing steadied. She layed down and began to fall asleep. I layed down and hugged her from behind and I whispered " Goodnight " in her ear. Then, I fell asleep too. 

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this episode! I know it's short, but I'll be uploading a new episode as soon as possible. I love and appreciate you so so so so much. I have infinite love for every one of you,

- Gabby <3