I've Got You Now

( Alex's POV )

I practically raided the entire store for snacks since I didn't know how long we'd be gone from home. I still was filled with nothing but utter confusion about why Daisy had requested this. I knew her well enough to understand that whatever it was, it was important, and we would find Sam. I grabbed a huge case of water bottles and then paid for everything. Daisy was right outside the store, conveniently, so I packed everything into her car. She helped me and then we both hopped into the car. She sped off, determined to go wherever she was trying to go. I looked over at her, expecting an explanation. 

 " Well? Are you going to explain what the fuck is going on?! Where are we going? Where is Sam? " I spat impatiently. 

 " I looked at the Snap map. Jake has Sam. There's no doubt in my mind. It was probably my evil bitch of a sister and her friend who sent him to do something to him. They're at your workplace. " Daisy explained rather calmly. 

 " And why in the fuck are you so nonchalant about this?! What the fuck! Could you act a little more serious about this, for the love of god! " I lashed out with rage. I couldn't believe this was happening. Sam was in so much danger at the hands of someone so.... evil. I don't even know why I was mad at Daisy, she wasn't doing anything wrong. But I couldn't help it. I didn't know how to handle this. 

 " Listen to me Alex, Sam is in trouble. He, being a trans male, and Jake, being a straight homophobic twisted pervert, are not a good pair to be left alone. Who knows what could happen, " Daisy tried to make me feel better but I couldn't comprehend any of it. Everything happened so fast. 

 " Alex. Honey. I know you're angry. This is your boyfriend we're talking about. But you've got to contain yourself and stay peaceful... SO YOU CAN TAKE IT OUT ON THAT SON OF BITCH JAKE! You hear me Alex?! We're gonna beat his fucking ASS! He'll be begging us to forgive him. Now collect yourself, and let's do this shit. " Daisy finished. It finally got to me. I have to be strong, for Sam. I have to help him. We're coming Sam. We're on our fucking way.

--------------- Time Skip brought to you by Conan Gray ------------------

We pulled into the parking lot of Ice-Cream Wonders and sure enough, Jake's car was there. Son of a bitch, I can't believe I didn't notice that when I left earlier. I resisted my urge to go full on beast mode and go wreck the fuck out of his car because Daisy stopped me. She parked and then grabbed my shoulder.  

" Alex, you're not gonna like this... " she told me as she handed me her phone with Jake's contact open. It was a video. I clicked on it. The caption read " my bitch now " and it was a video of him and Sam making out. Oh that little bitch. There was no doubt in my mind he forced Sam into this to try and make me believe he willfully ran off with Jake. Not happening, sis. I handed Daisy's phone back and swiftly walked over to Jake's car. I opened the backseat door to reveal a crying Sam and a wide-eyed Jake. I yanked him by his shirt and pulled him out of the car. 

" You've got some nerve, thinking you can just kiss my boyfriend like that and manipulate him? " I said trying to sound tough.
" That ain't no guy. That's a girl. And she wanted it, she likes me now dumbass. " he replied cockily.
" You lying piece of shit " I stated simply right before I punched him in the face. He fell over onto the ground and I hovered over him. I continued to punch his face, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 times. Blood was all over my hands and his face. I looked back up to see that Sam was completely still and seemed as pale as a ghost. Daisy ran over to help Sam out of the car and hugged him tighter than she had hugged anyone before. Jake stumbled as he stood up and propped himself on the bumper. I was about to go at him again, but Daisy gave me the look and walked over to talk to him. I looked down at my hands, which stung but were also covered in blood, then back up at Sam. We stared into each other's eyes and both started bawling our eyes out. We embraced each other in a large hug as we cried.
" I love you, Sam. I don't know what I would've done if you were.... gone... " I said shakily.
" Alex I love you too. Please don't leave me, I'm sorry I kissed him, I just didn't know what else to do, I-I- " Sam started to apologize, but I cut him off.
" It's okay Sam. Nobody will ever hurt you like that again. It wasn't you're fault. It's okay now, I'm here. I've got you now, it's all going to be fine. " I said reassuringly. We pulled apart from our hug and looked each other in the eyes once more. We were both still crying, but amidst the tears Sam had a small smile. We both leaned in and kissed as we continued to sob. Nothing else mattered in that moment. Nothing else but Sam and me.

A/N: HEY GUYS!! It's been so long and honestly, I'm not even going to make an excuse this time. Since I've got coronacation, I have plenty of time to go back to writing this! I hope you enjoyed! As always, stay safe, love you!!!!

-Gabby <3