Gone

( Sammy Yam's POV )

The next day Alex and I talked about coming out to his dad, and he inspired me to do the same. I figured, it's been so long, I can't hold it in any longer. Soon enough, Alex had to leave. Now I just have to wait for my dad to finally get home. 

---------------- Time Skip To Dad's Arrival ----------------

( Trigger warning, abuse, abandonment )

I heard the front door handle twist open and knew that meant my dad was home.

" Hi dad! Hey, I need to talk to you about something, " I said in a happy and bubbly voice.

" Hi sweetheart! What does my wonderful daughter have to say to me? " he asked. We both knew the enthusiasm and the love was fake. Neither of us loved each other. Nothing had been even remotely okay between us, yet me still pretended it was fine.

" I'm transgender. I don't feel like a girl, I feel like a boy. No, not feel, I AM a boy. Oh, and I'm bisexual, " I said calmly. I don't know why I wasn't scared. I just.... wasn't? His face quickly turned from a happy face to a dark and grim looking face. the dark and grim soon turned to anger and fury. He reached out his arm and quickly began walking towards me. I knew what was happening. I ran away from him as fast as I could, but he caught up to me. He grabbed me firmly by the throat and lifted me in the air. I struggled to breathe and tried to pry his hands off of my neck. It didn't work, he only began to squeeze tighter and tighter. Once my vision became hazy he loosened his grip. I took in large gulps of air, pleading in my mind that this would be over soon. He let go of me and I dropped with a thud to the ground. He then began to kick me in the stomach and in my back. After he was done kicking me, he began to punch me. He punched me in my face about 5 times and then he punched me right in the eye. He backed away and I quickly sat up. I was breathing heavily and began to cough. As I coughed, I noticed blood was coming out. I tried to climb up onto a chair or something, but then he suddenly grabbed me by my neck again, this time lifting me as high up into the air as possible. He opened the front door and threw me as hard as possible onto my front steps as he closed the door behind me. I slowly fell down each step- luckily there were only 4- and then I tried to get up. I had blood coming out of my mouth and a huge gash in my head from being slammed down onto the concrete steps. Bruises covered my stomach and my back and I couldn't breathe well. In my attempt and struggle to get up, I heard a voice.

" SAM! SAM STAY WITH ME, I'M RIGHT HERE! IT'S OKAY, YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY. JUST BREATH, OKAY? FOCUS ON YOUR BREATHING! STAY WITH ME SAM, DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES. THE AMBULANCE WILL BE HERE SOON, " the voice said. I immediately knew it was Alex and I followed his instructions. My vision kept going dark and I felt so tired. Surely if I just sleep for a few minutes it'll be fine, right? No worries, just resting for a few minutes. I drifted off to the sound of sirens in the distance and the feeling of somebody picking me up. 

Author's Note: Another short episode and it was kind of emotional, sorry. If you get triggered by these events, I'm sorry that you couldn't read most of the episode. Just know that basically, Sam got hurt as a result of coming out and Alex is helping him by bringing him to the hospital. I hoped you guys enjoyed this episode! Although the word enjoy doesn't seem right... I hope you liked the emotionalness of this episode and understand it's purpose? Yeah, that, I love you guys!

- Gabby <3