Kiss Me

( Jakes's POV ) 

Trigger Warning: For those who don't like to read about kidnapping and forcing yourself onto others, this may not be for you.

I waited in the parking lot of Ice-Cream Wonders for Sam to go on a little break at the end of her shift. Once she was alone outside, I grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth. She was startled by the sudden movement and he legs turned to jello. I forcefully dragged her over to my car and shoved her in the back seat. Before she could scream for help or anything, I bound her in duct tape. Thank god they hadn't installed cameras yet. I slowly and gently stroked her hair as her eyes were wide and she was shaking in fear.

" Shhhhh, it's okay Sam. You'll be fine. We're gonna wait in this parking lot until Alex leaves looking for you. " I stated simply. Her eyes started to get glossy. 

" You'll be back home in no time. Just do what I say and everything will be alright. " I continued. I saw a single tear fall from her eye. I picked up my thumb and wiped it away. I took her phone out of her pocket and put it in the front. I then put on some music and just chilled as I watched Sam's every move and I waiting for Alex to leave. 

---------------- Time Skip To When Alex Leaves For Good ----------------

I looked at the time. 12am. I decided the coast was clear and now I could have some fun. I took off the duct tape that was on Sam's lips hastily, like ripping off a band-aid. 

" Why are you doing this to me?! " Sam asked, tears now cascading down her rosy cheeks. 

" To prove to you that you're a girl and to hurt Alex. " I replied. She stayed silent, allowing her tear to continue to fall. 

" Now, listen to me. Do whatever I say or else you'll never get to see Alex again. Got that? " I said in a stern voice. She nodded slowly. I took out my phone and placed it facing us in the back seat. 

" I'm going to take this duct tape off and you're not going to pull any tricks, alright? " I commanded her. She nodded her head again. I unraveled the tape from around her and then began to explain what she should do. 

" Ok, so I'm going to hit record, and you're going to kiss me. And passionately, too. Then you're going to put your arms around my neck and say ' I love you babe '. Got that? " She hesitantly said a faint yes. I hit record and she slowly leaned in. God, she needs experience. I grabbed her by the cheek and smashed our lips together. I started to lick her bottom lip, attempting to make out with her, but she was being stubborn. I decided to make a weird grunt noise, hoping it would make her gasp. I succeeded. I instantly stuck my tongue in her mouth as I wrestled with her tongue. ( god I hated writing that BLEH ) I pulled apart for air and then stopped the recording. I sent it to Alex, Skye, and Daisy with the caption " my bitch now ". As I sent it I heard a car pull into the parking lot. Oh shit..... was that..... DAISY AND ALEX???

Author's Note: Hey guys! It's been such a long time since I've made another episode of this haha. I know this one was kind of short, just trying to get back into the swing of things! I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in so long because I suck at time management lmao. I've missed you guys so much and genuinely enjoy making these again. Thank you all for the incredible amount of love and support. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Hope you're having an amazing 2020 so far! Or whatever year it is for you, if you're reading this in the FUtUrE *queue the illuminati song*. Sorry that was cringe. Talk to you all soon!

- Gabby <3

P.S -

I don't have time to edit so if there are mistakes I'm sorry,