It's Happening

( Skye's POV ;) )

I woke up to the sound of Daisy's absolutely wonderful singing and the smell of pancakes. Best way to wake up EVER! I got up slowly and took my time getting downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where I saw Daisy making pancakes and starting to sing Collar Full by Panic! At The Disco. She hadn't heard me walk downstairs or enter the kitchen, so I decided to say something.

" Hi. " I said. Daisy let out a tiny scream as she fell over onto the ground. Crap! Skye, look what you just did! You scared her!

" Oh! I'm so sorry! " I said as I rushed over to help her back up.

" Good morning, need some help? " I said jokingly and then reached my arm out for her to grab. Daisy took my hand and I instantly became flustered. I hope to god I'm not blushing right now!

" Thank you Skye, " she said to me, flashing her cute tiny little smile.

" Oh, I made pancakes! Would you like some? " she added enthusiastically.

" Sure, thank you! " I replied. Why would I ever say no to such a cutie? Daisy handed me a plate and a fork and then I grabbed a couple of pancakes. While we were eating, we joked around a bunch and I felt we really enjoyed each other's company. The rest of the day was like this, too. We talked and talked and talked endlessly.

------------------ Time Skip To Around 7pm --------------------

The sun had just started setting and our endless conversation came to a halt. The room was silent, tension building in the air.

" Hey, Skye? " she asked me. 

" Yeah Daisy? " I said as nicely as possible, masking my fear of what she might say to me.

" Um... I've been putting it off all day, but I really need to talk to you about something. It's the letter, " she said sheepishly.

" Oh, uh, yeah, " I said quickly without thinking. Oh no.... she's probably mad at me. I shouldn't have added the I love you, I'm so dumb.

" So, as it seems you noticed, I was kind of avoiding you yesterday. And I'm really sorry about that by the way, I didn't mean for it to upset you. But it wasn't your fault, it was mine. " she informed me. Okay, this is going a lot better than I thought.

" The night that we first met, I think I fell asleep on the couch. But, not just on the couch. In your lap. And I'm really sorry I don't even know how it ended up like that, I really didn't mean to bother you and please don't call the police, I swear I didn't mean anything and I know I was being really stupid when I decided to ignore you, but I thought that it was best to give you some time because I didn't know if you'd call the police or not and once again I'm really sor- " With every word she said I understood more and more why she felt the way she did. It was stressful for me, too. But I couldn't stand her blaming herself for everything that happened, so I cut her off.

" Shhhhh, Daisy. It's okay, I'm not calling the cops. So, is that night the reason why you ignored me? " I asked as calmly as possible.

" Yeah.... I'm sorry.... " she said apologetically ( idk if that's a word ).

" That's also why I was crying last night, because I thought you would call the police and I'd be... you know.... executed.... murdered.... tortured...... " she added. That explains a lot. But didn't she read the letter? I told her I loved her, I thought that would've eased her mind a bit about the whole police thing. I guess not,

 Well, it's all okay now. I won't be calling the cops anytime soon, so rest assured that you're safe. It's okay, we can put this all behind us now and have nice joy-filled days like we had today! " I told her trying to be as positive as I could. I didn't like to see her upset. It made me upset.

" You promise you won't call the cops or anything? Ever? " she asked one more time.

" I promise. I'll NEVER call the cops on you, no matter what. Not even if you were a mass-murderer, " I replied. I thought the conversation was over, but suddenly Daisy continued.

" Wait, Skye, there's one more thing I have to tell you, " she said. My palms became sweaty and my hands started to shake a bit. Oh no... please don't be something bad.

" Yeah? What is it Daisy? " I said, pretending nothing was bothering me.

" Uh... I um... I think.. I-I think I might...." I couldn't stand it. The suspense was killing me. What was she going to say? I listened closely.

" I th-think I might... like you Skye........ Romantically.... " she managed to stutter out. Oh my god. Is this really happening? Did Daisy, the Daisy Dark that I LOVE, just say that she likes me too? On the inside I couldn't contain myself, but on the outside I could tell I looked brain dead. We sat facing each other in silence for about 5 minutes, awkwardly staring into each others eyes. FUCK IT! my brain said. WE DOIN IT, AND YOU CAN'T STOP IT! I said to myself. I don't know what was going on in my head, but I knew it was nothing sheer of chaos. One part of me was anxious, one part of me was overjoyed, and the other parts were just a bloody mess. Then, I did it. I didn't even think about it, I just DID it. I looked her in the eyes, grabbed her by the face, and kissed her. It felt like everything else in the world had disappeared, it was just me and Daisy in that moment. My heart was beating so fast I could barely function. When we finally parted, we just stared at each other. We were both clearly blushing, and I think we were both thinking the same exact thing. I NEED TO DO THAT AGAIN! And so we did. Our lips joint back together as if they never wanted to come apart again. It was magical. 

------------------ Time Skip To After The Kiss ----------------------

After we were done kissing, we didn't really talk much. We had put YouTube on the TV and were watching Dan and Phil play Golf With Friends. We snuggled up next to each other, our heads resting on each other. I felt her hand brush up against mine, and we both instinctively intertwined our fingers. It just felt right, comfortable. Daisy had fallen asleep earlier than me and had her arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to hug her and looked at her face as she rested.

" I love you, " I said to her and then kissed her lightly on the forehead. And with that, I was asleep.

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this episode! It was a juicy one ;) I was awww-ing while writing this whole thing and I just think it's really cute, I hope you do too! I hope you guys are having a great day and a great week! Have fun this summer! 

- Gabby <3