What Did I Do?

( Skye's POV owo )

I woke up to the feeling of movement on my lap and a small poke on my face. I was still too tired to want to open my eyes so I just layed there. I felt the weight get lifted from my lap, and now it was cold. Not thinking, I mumbled " Come back, " lightly. I was comfortable and wanted to keep sleeping, dammit! But then I realized, it was Daisy. She had fallen asleep in my lap last night. And now I just told her to come back and lay in my lap again. Ok, now I have to pretend I was sleep talking fuck. I finally heard Daisy walk up the stairs and I instantly got up. Phew, that was close. I hear the shower start and then I heard some other sound coming from the bathroom. I decided to go up there and try to listen closer. I walked up the steps and put my ear on the door. It sounded like a song. Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco, to be exact. But Brendon Urie wasn't singing it, Daisy was. Her voice sounded so beautiful, I felt like I could listen all day. The shower had stopped but the singing continued, so I stayed standing outside the door. Then all of a sudden, Daisy burst through the bathroom door wearing only a towel and we bumped into each other. I immediately became flustered and yelled

" OHMYGODI'MSOSORRY! " before running off to my room as fast as possible. Oh god. What if her towel had fallen? Ah. That was reeeeaaally close. I hope I didn't bother her. I wonder what she thinks I was doing outside the door....

------------ Time Skip 5 minutes later -------------

After five minutes of literally doing nothing, I decided I should get ready for the day. By day I mean hanging out inside the house because I'm lazy and I don't want to be alone outside. I grabbed a cute pastel Melanie Martinez shirt and put on some black ripped skinny jeans. I put my hair up in these cute braid bun things. I have no idea what they're called but it was a cute hairstyle, so I wore it. I brushed my teeth and then went back to my room. I didn't know what to do, so I went on Wattpad and starting reading some crush x reader imagines. It wasn't the same as the real thing though. I wish I could just tell Daisy how I feel, but she'd probably call the police on me. I'd never be able to live with myself, knowing I disgusted her. While I was in the middle of reading, I heard Daisy call to me from downstairs.

" SKYE! YOU HAVE A PACKAGE! " I quickly deleted my search history and then put my phone under my pillow, just in case. I then came down the stairs and saw Daisy at the table with two boxes in front of her. I gave her a soft smile as she handed me my package. I tore it open like a wild animal, knowing full well what was inside. MY DAN AND PHIL PLUSHIES!!! FUCK YEEEEAAHHH BOOOYYYYYY!!!! After I finished fangirling over the plushies, I looked over and was about to ask Daisy what her package was. But before I could speak, she rushed out of the room and went upstairs. I heard her close the door and lock it. Did I do something wrong? She hasn't really said anything to me besides " Skye get your package. ".   Was it something I did? Is she mad about what happened last night or this morning? Oh no... I hope she doesn't call the police. I went upstairs with my plushies and snuggled with them as I wrote my thoughts down on paper. 

--------------- Time Skip To Later That Night -------------------

Later that night, I heard some noises coming from Daisy's room. Not those kind of noises you weirdo. I went up to her bedroom door and listened closely. Was she..... crying? I heard light sobs through the door as the became progressively louder and louder. I felt really bad, I didn't know what was wrong. Knowing me, it was probably my fault. I went back to my room and took out a piece of paper. I grabbed a pen and began to write a letter to Daisy. 

Hi Daisy. I noticed you've been avoiding me and I heard you crying. I don't know what's wrong, but I want you to know that I'm here for you. If you ever want to talk to me about any problems or anything bothering you, I'm all ears. If the reason why you're upset right now is because of me, I'm really sorry for whatever I did. Please tell me what I did wrong, we've only known each other for a couple of days but I hate to see you sad. I love you, 

- Skye 

I folded the note and went over to Daisy's door. I slid the paper underneath it and then sighed. The crying had stopped and it sounded as if she were asleep. I hope this makes things better. I walked back to my room and hopped in my bed. I pulled my Dan and Phil plushies closer and hugged them tightly as I drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this episode! I know these episodes have been a bit short, but I'll try to upload more often to make up for it. I love all of you guys! Hope you're having a great day/night!

- Gabby <3