YAY FUN!

( Daisy's POV )

I messaged my sister about our plans. ( J= Jessie, D= Daisy )

D: So, when do you want to go to the amusement park? 

J: I'll be there in about an hour, so we should leave right when I get there.

D: Oh, and Alex and Sam are here too. 

J: What?? Kayla's friends???

D: Long story, they're LGBTQ+ too, got disowned, basically they live with us now. 

J: Oh shit, I can't wait to see them! Tell them I love them and hope they're doing well now <3

D: Sure thing. I'll see you when you get here!

J: Kk, love you sis!

I got in the shower and began to get ready for our trip to the amusement park. 

---------------- Time Skip To Jessie's Arrival ------------------

I threw on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and my Twenty One Pilots hoodie. I put on my black converse and then heard a knock at the door. I ran downstairs as fast as I could and opened the door.

" JESSIE BEAR! " I yelled as I pulled my sister in for a hug. 

" DAISY-DO! " she yelled back. We are extremely cringy sisters so we made nicknames for each other.

" I've missed you so much! " I said.

" SKYE, ALEX, SAM! COME DOWN HERE! JESSIE IS HERE, IT'S TIME TO LEAVE! " I yelled to everyone. I heard a massive hoard of footsteps as they all rushed down.

" This is Skye, " I said pointing to Skye with her cute short pastel pink hair.

" Hi Skye, " Jessie said waving at Skye. She looked back at me and winked. I lightly blushed and looked away.

" Hi Jessie! I've heard so much about you, " Skye replied.

" Oh? " Jessie said with a evil grin on her face. 

" Ok this is great but let's go to the amusement park now! " I said trying to avoid awkward conversations. We all got in Skye's SUV and I drove us to the amusement park. 

--------------- Time Skip To Amusement Park ------------------

We got to the carnival and decided which rides to go on. I'm a little bitch when it comes to roller coasters, so Jessie purposefully picked to go on every single one of them. This is going to be fun. After lots of screams and people staring at me weirdly we went to get some cotton candy. Alex and Sam shared a green one and Skye and I shared a blue one. Jessie wanted her own and got a special purple one. Once we finished eating, we went on all of the more calm rides like Teacups, The Scrambler, and The Yoyo. By the time we were finished with the calm rides it was already 8 pm and the sun had already set. The last ride left to go on was the Ferris Wheel. Jessie didn't want to go on the Ferris Wheel since she was terrified of them, so she decided to go on the pirate ship one more time. All four of us were forced to be in the same cart, so Skye and I shared one side while Alex and Sam shared the other. We went around and around and got a view of the entire park. It was absolutely beautiful. Then, on our last round, we stopped at the very top. We looked around and admired all of the colorful neon lights and all of the people below. Skye and I's eyes met. We both just stared for about 3 minutes until one of us finally said something.

" You know, nobody can see us up here, " Skye said to me. I knew what she meant. We both leaned in and kissed each other slowly. I heard Alex saying " AWWWW! " and taking a billion pictures of us. I giggle lightly along with Skye and then we continued kissing. Soon we parted and I leaned on her shoulder. I looked over towards Alex and Sam and noticed that they were kissing too.

" AWWWWWWW! " I said mimicking Alex. I saw Sam pull away from Alex and blush as he averted his gaze from me and Skye. Alex grabbed his face so that they were looking at each other.

" Don't mind them, it's fine, " Alex said. Sam smiled and then leaned in to kiss Alex again. They were so cute. I SHIP! I took a few pictures and then we began moving again. Best Ferris Wheel ride E V E R!! We met back up with Jessie and then made our way to the van. We all got in and I drove us back home. 

--------------- Time Skip To Sunshine Street -----------------

I unlocked the house and we all burst into the house. We put on our pj's and then sat on the couch as I flicked on the tv and opened YouTube. I played Jacksepticeye's Mario Maker 2 series and we all watched intently. I laid my head on my sister's shoulder and Skye laid her head on my shoulder. Our hands were intertwined. At the other end of the couch, Alex and Sam were snuggled up together. I SHIP SO HARDDDD! I noticed that everyone but me had already fallen asleep so I decided to join them. I closed my eyes, reminiscing on the day's events. Today was a good day. It was fun. Really fun. 

Author's Note: Sorry if this episode seems a bit rushed, forced, or crappy. One of my friends dared me to listen to the entire KIDZ BOP 39 album while writing this episode of CCR, so I was dying and I couldn't focus. I didn't have much time to finish writing after I finished, so I rushed a lot. Also, I know the whole " kiss at the top of the ferris wheel " thing might be cliche, but I think it's cute so don't judge me okay. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed this episode! I love you guys so much!

- Gabby <3