What?

( Jake's POV )

I can't believe this shit. I violated Sam, got beaten up by Alex, treated all of them like absolute garbage, and now... Daisy wants to take me home???? Something is wrong here, clearly she couldn't really mean it. It's probably just some sick joke. I reluctantly followed behind her, but only led by my blind judgement. I trusted her after telling her that. I've never told anyone about how much my parents pressure me to be the " perfect man ". I always thought I was complaining, like I didn't deserve to be unhappy. It wasn't a right that I had, since I had money and my parents were around and cared about me. Everyone has it worse than I do, so I'm just overreacting. Or at least... that's what I thought. As we grew closer and closer to the car, the tension started to rise. I was afraid to look up because I could already feel the intense gaze of Alex and Sam. Sam got into the passenger seat and I got in the back with Alex.
" Mind explaining why the hell he's here? Really Daisy?! I thought you were better than this... " Alex said with nothing but pure hatred. I just looked out the window and pretended that the tears weren't falling mercilessly.
" Alex, you don't know. And you may never know. So don't be ignorant and understand that I know what I'm doing. You know I'd never hurt you guys, and you know I'd never risk my girlfriend either. Cool it. " Daisy sternly scolded Alex. I never knew she could be like that, she's tough after all.
" Whatever. Sorry Daisy. " Alex said softly as he looked out his window and stared at the sky.
" There's snacks by the way, if anyone wants some. Water too. Thanks Jake! " Daisy informed, as if nothing happened. I admire that. It must feel nice for Alex to finally have a parent who genuinely cares and doesn't just like to yell. I was thirsty and hungry, but I was afraid to take anything. I felt like I still wasn't welcome yet, and after what I did I don't think I deserve it. The rest of the car ride was relatively quiet, besides the low hum of Alec Benjamin songs playing.
———————— Time Skip ;) ————————-

I had fallen asleep, although I don't remember doing so, and woke up as I felt the car stop. We were stopped at a nice looking house, which I assumed to be Daisy and her girlfriend's. Everyone got out of the car but I stayed inside. I was being such a bother to everyone. Maybe I shouldn't have come here. I'm only going to ruin things for all of them...

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the window. Startled, I yelled a bit. I looked up to see it was only Daisy. She opened the door.
" Hey, are you gonna come in? Cmon! Help me carry the snacks and stuff in too if you don't mind, " she said cheerfully. I grabbed half of the stuff and she grabbed the other half. I walked into their house and was instantly in awe. It was so cozy and cute! Was that gay? Is it gay for me to admire something like that? Ugh... wait... nevermind. I set the stuff down on the counter and just kinda stood there cluelessly. I started to space out when Daisy spoke again.
" Hey, Alex, Sam, can you please put all this stuff in the cabinets? I'm gonna get Jake settled in. "
" Mm " they both mumbled. It was clear they were tired. It was an eventful night. I sighed and cupped my face. God I'm such an idiot. Why can't I think like any normal person? Why did I choose anger over peace? Dumbass. I saw Daisy come down the stairs carrying some blankets and she placed them on the couch. She made the couch nice and comfy and then looked over at me. She motioned for me to sit down and then went back upstairs. I followed her instruction and sat on the couch. Damn, what a nice couch. Soon, she was back, this time with some clothes, a rag, and some liquid. I furrowed my eyebrows.
" W-what are you doing??? " I asked nervously.
" Cleaning you up, what do you think? " she replied while looking at me as if I had three heads. She put the liquid on the rag and began to gently rub in on my face. It was just water. Then, she grabbed another bottle of liquid and repeated the same process. But this time, it stung. I couldn't help but let out a few ow's as she went over the open wounds. Must be rubbing alcohol. Afterwards she put some cream and then a few patches on my face where the cuts were.
" Ok, now that the blood is all cleaned up, go get changed. " she told as she handed me a black and white striped shirt and some black basketball shorts.
" Uhm.. where's the bathroom? "
" OH! I'm sorry, I forgot you're new here. Follow me. " She led me upstairs and pointed to the door. I walked in and got changed.

—————-Very Small Time Skip —————
Tw// self harm and depressing thoughts!!! Beware!!!
I looked at my arms in the mirror before I put my shirt on. The tiny scar lines littering the whole thing. Some of them more fresh than the others. Nobody had ever noticed before, since I always hid them with my moms makeup without her knowing. I felt regret, but at the same time, I felt nothing at all. I deserved it. I'm a shitty human being, and I deserve the pain. I started to cry, but didn't want to worry Daisy, I wasn't worth her time. I finished dressing and got out of the bathroom.

( Trigger warning over :) )

I sat on the couch, which Daisy was already sitting on.
" So, for your first few days here, you're gonna have to sleep on the couch. We need time to renovate the garage a bit. Luckily, it used to be an extra room, so it's fully functional and I promise it'll be nice. We also don't even use it, so that's also a plus. " she explained. I only nodded.
" Hey, it's alright. You're safe here. Nothing will happen to you under my watch, got that? Skye and I will take care of you. I know things are hard, " she placed her hand on my arm, which stung but I tried my best not to show it, " but we'll get through it. " she gave a faint smile.
" Oh, are you hungry? What do you want? " she added, already getting up to go get me something.
" It's fine, you don't have to get me anything, it's your stuff, not mine, " I tried to convince her.
" Dude, I know you're hungry, just tell me what you want. You live here now, " That last part really hit me. I... I live here now. With Alex, Sam, Daisy, and... Skye I think it was? I don't deserve this. I don't deserve to be around such perfect people.
" Hey, you didn't answer so I heated up some leftover spaghetti. I hope that's okay with you, " Daisy said handing me a container full of spaghetti. Holy shit. I took the spaghetti and ate it. I resisted my urge to completely inhale it as not to be rude, but I still enjoyed ever last bite.
" Thank you. You really didn't have to do this, after all I've done to you and the others, I- "
" Oh shut up. We all make mistakes, we get confused sometimes. Some handle it differently than others. You're fine, and you belong here now. " she said reassuringly. It made me feel warm, to think that now I'm accepted. I know who I am, and I feel comfortable with myself. Well... maybe not just yet, but I know I'll eventually come around. I smiled a bit and then hugged Daisy. She was surprised at first but then hugged back. After we pulled apart, she taught me how to work the TV and then we said our good nights. I laid down and drifted off. This is wild man....

A/N: Sup peeps. Hope you enjoyed this episode! Anybody got a soft spot for Jake yet? You never know the full picture of someone's life. Look forward to some new episodes soon! Love you all, enjoy your day/night!

- Gabby <3