Awkward

( Author's Note: This one is in Daisy's POV C: )

I didn't want to just sit there and wait for my house-mate, so I decided why not put on some music? I put on my Party Playlist on Spotify. The first song to come on was Planetary GO! by My Chemical Romance. HELL YES! I couldn't even control myself and I danced around like a lunatic. I'm surprised that the whole damn house didn't shake, because all I was doing was jumping up and down violently. Then, something startled me.

" Uh, hi. " I heard a girl's voice say. I practically dropped dead. I slowly turned around and I could tell I looked like I was high or something. Fuck! What am I supposed to say now? What a horrible first impression....

" Oh... uh... hi! My name is Daisy Dark, nice to meet you! What's your name? " I said in an attempt to make her ignore everything that she just saw. The girl had pastel pink hair and blue eyes. I'm not gonna lie, she was pretty hot. But I would never say that out loud, that's not right. Well... I mean I don't really care about it but. Uh. I kind of don't want to be executed just because of who I love though. Not that I love this girl, I'm just saying- okay I'm going to shut up now before I confuse myself. But she is really cute.... My thoughts were interrupted by her voice,

" I'm Skye Rose, nice to meet you too! " she replied. Then came the awkward silence. I think we sat there for like 5 minutes straight before saying anything. Why do I like this girl? I mean, I hope I don't. I really don't feel like being executed, thanks. But why do I get the feeling that I'm going to end up wanting something more with them? Fuck. To break the silence, I asked

" Do you like YouTube? " I mean, might as well try to search for similar interests.

" Yeah! Of course! What YouTubers do you like? " she asked. Oh thank god. Maybe I have a new binging partner?

" I like too many YouTubers to count, but I'll name a few. I like Markiplier, Dan and Phil, Jessie Paege, Kubz Scouts, Bijuu Mike, and Jacksepticeye. Sometimes when I'm feeling the Minecraft nostalgia, I'll watch CaptainSparklez or JeromeASF. " I mean, that wasn't a few but I answered her, right?

" That's awesome! I love those YouTubers too! Oh, and I know this is off topic but do you want to start picking our rooms? " she asked. Oh I forgot about the rooms, I guess I was just distracted by Skye.

" Oh, yeah, sure! " We both walked upstairs and saw a cute pastel yellow room and a black and gray room.

" I call the dark room! " I yelled.

" Good, because I wanted the cute pastel one! Haha. "  We ran to our rooms and unpacked everything. Then I remembered, I brought some snacks. Maybe we could have a nice chill take-out food, snacks, and YouTube night.

" Hey, Skye? "

" Yeah Daisy? "

" I was wondering if you wanted to get take-out for dinner, have some snacks, and watch YouTube. Does that sound okay to you? " I asked her.

" Hell yeah! Speaking of snacks, I bought a million of them, I'll go get them. " She ran out to her SUV and came back with 10 grocery bags FILLED with snacks.

" Holy shit! I only brought like three kind of snacks, this is snacking to another level! Hold on, I'll put some of these in some bowls. Can you get YouTube ready? "

" Yeah, of course. " I went off into the kitchen to grab some nice cute bowls and put some Cheetos, Pringles, and Doritos in them. When I came back to the living room, a Dan and Phil video was playing. I ordered Chinese food from a place called Yen Yen and then accompanied Skye on the couch to watch some Dan and Phil. 

---------------- Time Skip To The Door Bell -------------------         

We were in the middle of rewatching Dan and Phil's undertale series when the doorbell rang. Skye and I looked at each other.

" I'm not getting that, I am NOT interacting with some random human, " I said.

" I'm not getting that either, I'm just going to make things awkward. " she replied.

" There's only one way to settle this, " I said. " Rock, paper, scissors. " at first she gave a look of disapproval, but then she rolled her eyes and gave in.

" Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT! " we said in unison. She gave scissors and I gave paper.

" SHIT NO WHY! " I yelled.

" HAHA, YES! " she exclaimed. I got up and went to the door with a fake and forced smile on my face. I acted as normal as possible, took the food, and paid the delivery man. Fuck was that stressful.

" Here you go, " I said as I handed her a plate of Beef Teriyaki and Pork Fried Rice. We continued to watch Dan and Phil's undertale series as we ate.

---------------------- Time Skip To 9pm ---------------------------

At 9pm Dan and Phil's Impossible Quiz series was playing and I began to get tired. My eyelids were heavy and I could barely keep them open. Soon enough, I drifted off. The last thing I heard was Dan say " PHIL LESTER, YOU'RE A GENIUS! "

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed reading this episode! The way that this format will go is that the first episode will show Daisy's experience, and then the next will show Skye's but in less specific detail and with more of her thoughts. I should be uploading twice a day from now on unless I have any important issues or events that are distracting me. I love you guys! 

- Gabby <3