Skye Rose

Hi, my name is Skye Rose. All you really need to know about me is that I'm lonely as fuck. Haha, sorry please ignore me. Uh, I am an only child, with who I think is the worst mom in existence. That's sort of a joke, I know there's a lot of people who have moms that do way worse but I was just- you know what? Nevermind, forget I said anything. Anyway, to sum it all up I have a crappy mom who chose drugs over her own child, that child being me, and I got pretty fucked up mentally because of it. But that doesn't really matter anymore, because I'm about to have a fresh start. Today I'm moving out of my hometown to go to... what was the name again? Shit I forgot. Frobolobdobo? Fruncklefarm? Ferretdate? OH! Farrensdale, that's it. I finally get to leave this idiotic place and go somewhere new, thank god. I mean, you'd think that I would've at least driven out of town by now, I'm 22 for fuck's sake, but nOoOOo, i'M tOo MuCh oF a CowArD. I hope this new place has better people in it, because everyone here in Justham is boring. Here's to the hope for opportunity! *clinks wine glass against the mirror while crying because I'm lonely don't judge me okay*

Author's note: Sorry that this one was shorter, but it seemed fitting. I hope you like the story so far ;) - Gabby