My Poor Baby

( Daisy's POV ) 

I just left to go get medicine for Skye, since she is really sick. I walked into the drug store ( not illegal, obviously,, ) and bought some liquid cough medicine that treats stuffy noses, runny noses, coughs, and sore throats. Then, I picked up some pills that would help with the headache that she had as well as grabbed the special soft tissues. I went up to the checkout and requested Dr. Cloud-Pot, since he always gave me deals due to his relation with my old high school friends. My old friends Mazy and Mabel's mom had some sort of sexual relations. One night, we all decided to sleep over at their house after a long day of shopping. Long story short, we accidentally walked in on them having sex, and ever since then Dr. Cloud-Pot felt bad for our poor, young, eyes. So now I get medicine discounts! Yay for me! Although I still have the image burnt in my mind of Mazy and Mabel's mom sucking his d- you know what? Let's not think about that. Dr. Cloud-Pot rang up all of my items and it came to $16, but then he took off $5 and I paid him $11. I was making my way out of the store when I heard a couple of squeals. 
" DAISY! " I heard a couple of voices yell. Who the hell?? I turned around to see two teenage girls running up to me, who I assume to be their boyfriends calmy following behind them. Oh, they must be fangirls, thank god, I straight up almost fucking died. 
" OHMYGOD HI DAISY! I can't believe I'm meeting you! " one of the girls said. 
" Can you sign my poster? " the other girl says as her boyfriend goes out to the car to grab something. A poster? Of what? Hm...
" Yeah! Of course, anything for the fans! " I replied, flashing them a bright smile. The boyfriend comes back with a FNAF poster and a Twenty One Pilots poster. I take out my sharpie and begin signing. 
" So, where's Skye? Why are you here alone? Or are you here with a secret boyfriend~ " one of the girls started questioning almost too fast to understand.
" No, no, haha. No secret boyfriend or anything like that. Skye is at home right now. I came here to go get her some medicine, since she's sick. " I informed the fan.
" Well, it was really nice meeting you! We'll stop bothering you now, so that you can go home and help Skye feel better. We'll be waiting for your new upload later today! " one of the girl's boyfriend said, leading them away. That was pretty nice. I didn't realize that our fans were actually in the area, nevermind that they would recognize us in public. Did we really have that many subscribers? I continued on my way back home to Skye. I walked through the door and unpacked the bags. I went upstairs to check on Skye, only to find that she was asleep. I watched her sleep for a few minutes, just admiring her. Her eyes, her hair, her face, her light snoring. She's so perfect. I saw her shift in place and her eyebrows furrowed. Oh yeah, the medicine, she's probably in pain. My poor baby. I gently shook her awake. Her eyes lightly fluttered open. 
" What? Huh..? " she said confused as she slowly woke up. 
" Hi honey, I'm back with your medicine. I didn't want you to be in pain so I decided to wake you up. If you want, I can make you some more soup or maybe spaghetti too. " I told her in a soft voice. She groaned and then sit up. I poured the dose of couch medicine that she needed in the small cup and then handed to her. She quickly drank it, almost like she was taking a shot. She scrunched up her face and stuck her tongue out. 
" Ew, gross. Bleh, " she said in disgust. I handed her a cup of water and a pill for her to take. She swallowed the pill and then took a sip of water. 
" Spaghetti and soup. " she said. I giggled a bit and then went downstairs to start making the spaghetti and the soup. Shit! I should've got her those special popsicles the have really good flavors! Those always used to help me when I had a sore throat. I'll get them later after recording.

----------------- Time Skip To End Of Q&A Video ------------------

I ended the recording after a long 2 hours of answering the internet's questions. Now all I had to do was edit it. I decided it was best to take a quick break before going back to work, so I was going to go get some good popsicles for Skye's sore throat. I walked over to Alex and Sam's room and knocked. No answer. Hm... that's weird. Their shift ends at 6, and it's already 7pm. Where could they be? They probably just decided to work overtime, so I sent them a message asking where they were and if they're okay. I told them to message me as soon as they see my message. They're fine, right? Yeah, it's no problem, no need to worry. I drove to the grocery store and headed straight to the back of the store. The frozen treats section. I searched for the yummy flavored popsicles and finally found them. YES! Kids Karnival Stix! My favorite. ( I actually love them in real life too you should try them, the picture above this episode is what the package looks like ok I'm done with the fourth wall break ) I also grabbed myself some creamy cotton candy popsicles and then went to the checkout. I paid for the pops and left. I checked my phone. No message from Alex or Sam, what's going on? It's already 7:30pm. I figured they might just be busy, it would be best to stop pestering them. I unpacked the popsicles and put them in the freezer. I handed one to Skye and then took one of my special ones for myself. I tucked Skye in and once she fell asleep, I went into the office to edit. 

--------------- Time Skip To 9pm ----------------

I finished editing and published the video. I had gone downstairs to chill and watch YouTube. I started to think about the day, and then I remembered something. Alex and Sam. Where the hell are they??!! I took out my phone and checked my messages. I had one new message. 
( A= Alex, D= Daisy ) 

A: Daisy, I can't find Sam anywhere. I think he's gone missing, 

D: Are you serious???? When did you last see him?!

A: At the ice-cream shop. He went out back to enjoy the fresh air. Someone had to have took him or something, but who would do that??

D: Wait, do your old friends and my sister know about the whole LGBTQ+ thing? 

A: Um... yeah, actually. Kayla found out. I had to tell her because she told me she liked me. Why?

D: Have you checked Snapchat? Look at the map thing. If you have them blocked, I'll check. 

A: What does that have to do with any of this Daisy?! 

D: I have a bad feeling.. I'm checking Snapchat right now. 

Daisy has gone offline

I opened the Snapchat map and looked at Kayla, Wendy, and Jake's location. Jake is about 3 hours away from here. More specifically, Ice-Cream Wonders. He wouldn't have... would he? No way, this is a new low. Kayla, I'm going to bust you. You might be my sister, but when you mess with my bois, you're gonna get fucked. I'm gonna get you and your little ugly homophobic friends, just you wait. I'll have you begging for mercy. I wrote a quick note to Skye reminding her to take her medicine, telling her where I put some food for her to quickly microwave later. I also reminded her of the popsicles, and told her I'd be gone for a day or two. No way in fucking hell will I let anything happen to my little Sammy Yam. I'm coming Sam, just hang in there. 

( A= Alex, D= Daisy ) 

D: I think I know what's going on. Meet me at the waterfall downtown. I'm taking you with me to save Sam. Buy some snacks to bring too, it might take a day or two. 

A: Okay? I'm omw. 

Alex has gone offline

Daisy has gone offline

Author's Note: Hey guys! This episode was longer than most, so I hope you enjoyed! Spicy episode, eh? Ok I'll stop now. I love and appreciate all of you so incredibly much! 

Hope you're having a wonderful night/day/week/month! 

- Gabby <3