Shit Fuck

( Daisy's POV <; )

I woke up to the sun shining right in my eyes and some annoying ass bird chirping. I stretched out my arms and accidentally hit my hand on something. But it wasn't an object... it was... soft? I looked at where my hand had hit and I realized that it was actually someones face. Oops! Wait... someone's face.... I looked up at the face again and realized it was Skye's. She was still sleeping with a comfortable and content look on her face. I felt my cheeks get hot as I slowly began to realize it. Holy shit, I fell asleep on top of Skye's lap! Oh god she's probably going to call the cops on me. I'm going to be murdered! OH GOD NONONONO I'M SO STUUPPPIIIDDDDDD. I quickly got up and tried to pretend nothing happened. I failed and started to have a panic attack. What if she hates me now? What if she calls the police? What if this is the end of my life? I didn't mean any harm, but does she know that? I'm not going to make it! A faint noise interrupted my thoughts. It came from.... Skye? Her eyes were still tightly shut and she was still sleeping but somehow she managed to mumble a couple of words. It took me a moment to comprehend what she had just said. " Come back, "? Is that what she said? What was she talking about? Surely it wasn't to me. I decided to go upstairs and get ready for the day to try and get my mind off of things. I hopped in the shower and instinctively started to sing Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco because it calms me down.

--------------- Time Skip To After The Shower -----------------

I got out of the shower and quickly wrapped a towel around me. I brushed my hair and then walked out of the bathroom wearing only my towel, clearly not remembering that I now had a housemate and wasn't living with my two sisters. As soon as I opened the door and walked out I bumped into something. Or, should I say, someone. Skye had been right outside the bathroom door for some reason when I had walked out.

" OHMYGODI'MSOSORRY! " Skye said quickly, and then she ran away. Thank god the towel didn't fall, my cheeks felt like they were getting red just thinking about how awkward that could've been. I went into my room and then locked the door. I picked out a My Chemical Romance hoodie and some black ripped skinny jean shorts to put on. 

------------- Very Tiny Time Skip ---------------

( Author's Note: Quick trigger warning to anyone who gets triggered from depressing or suicidal thoughts, beware for the ending. )

After I changed and my hair was finally dry, I put my hair up in a loose bun and then grabbed my phone. I plugged in the earbuds and then put on my playlist filled with Panic! At The Disco songs. I went downstairs to get some Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. The door bell rang right after I had finished eating so I went over to see who it was.

" One package for Daisy Dark and one for Skye Rose, " the post man said. THE PLUSHIES I ORDERED! These must be it! I took both packages and signed for both of us. I quickly ripped open the box to reveal two plushies, one looking like Dan Howell and the other looking like Phil Lester.

" SKYE! " I called from downstairs. " YOU HAVE A PACKAGE! " I heard  a small shuffle coming from her room and then I heard her footsteps. She gave me a cute little smile and then ran over and grabbed the box, ripping open the package just like I did. When she opened her package I realized, we got the same thing! I was about to make some witty remark, but then I remembered the incident earlier this morning, so I decided to shut up. Maybe it's best if I distance myself. I walked upstairs and tried my best to ignore her existence. It's for the best. I stayed in my room for the rest of the day and watched some Markiplier. I couldn't help but fuck things up. Just like I always do. But part of me wonders if what happened was a mistake. Do I like Skye? I don't know. I don't want to believe it, but... I think I might actually like her. I might be... gay...? Ravenous thoughts filled my mind. Memories, flashbacks. Recreations of what I've seen happen to others that are homosexual. I can't be gay, I can't. There's no way. They're going to execute me. I'll be murdered. They're going to take me away from my sisters. They're going to take me away from everyone. They're going to take me away from Skye.... All of my overwhelming thoughts overcame me, and I began to cry. I couldn't contain myself. Every single feeling I had came pouring out of me. Eventually, I got tired and ended up crying myself to sleep. What is wrong with me? Why am I like this? I don't want to be me anymore, I want to be someone else. I don't want to be here. I wish everything would end. Everything. 

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this episode! It kind of just wound up here and idrk how. I hope you're having a WONDERFUL day/night!! 

- Gabby <3

P.S, 

If you're ever feeling down, you should always talk to someone. There's always going to be at least one person who cares, reach out <3