Panic!Gamers

( Daisy's POV )

Today is the day when Skye and I have to record another video for our YouTube channel. I get to pick the game, so I know I have to find something really really good. I thought about what genre the game should be. I want something that people can either relate with, or laugh at.... hmmm. I KNOW!!! A HORROR GAME! I browsed horror games on YouTube and looked through our comment section. I figured, based of the comments, that I should pick a game from the Five Night's At Freddy's franchise. I searched for the scariest version of the game and came across " The Joy of Creation: Reborn ". I remembered that Markiplier had played that game, but I never watched his playthrough and I never played it myself. So, why not? Let's do it! I set everything up in the recording room so that we were ready to start filming. I called Skye into the room. We both sat down and started the recording.

" Hey guys! " Skye and I said in unison.

" We are the Panic!Gamers and today, I had the chance to choose which game we play. I have a feeling you guys are gonna enjoy this one, " I said. Skye looked at me, worried about what the hell kind of game I picked.

" Oh fuck, this can't be good, " Skye said. I giggled a bit.

" Today, we are going to be playing.........   THE JOY OF CREATION! " I yelled, maybe a bit too loudly.

" What in the everloving fuck is The Joy of Creation? " Skye asked. I looked towards the camera with an evil grin on my face.

" It's a Five Night's At Freddy's game, " I said.

" Well, let's get into it! " she said. I clicked the link to open the game and then clicked on the label that said " Freddy ". Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. 

------------------- Time Skip To First Jumpscare ---------------------

" Jesus the atmosphere is so tense here. What am I even supposed to be collecting? What the fuck is this thing? " I said. I suddenly heard heavy stomps from behind me in the game.

" What's that noise? " I asked. I walked towards it, curious as to what it was. I turned a corner and saw a broken down Freddy walking, white eyes glowing in front of him.

" Hey buddy, " I said. He finally noticed I was standing there and he began to run.

" OH FUCK, NO STAY AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE! " I screamed as he chased me through the narrow halls. I heard his fast and heavy footsteps right behind me.

" RUN FASTER DAISY! " Skye screamed.

" I CAN'T GO ANY FUCKING FASTER SKYE I CAN'T RUN FAST! HE'S RIGHT BEHIND ME OH GOD OH FUCK! " I continued to yell. Eventually, he got to me. A loud scream came from the computer as a bear's face flashed on the screen and shook a bit. Skye and I both screamed, not expecting the animal to jump out at us like that. As I screamed, I jumped a bit and fell of my chair.

" o u c h " I said as I layed on the ground. Skye held out her hand to help me out, I could tell she was trying to hold back her laugh.

" Just let it out, I know you want to laugh, " I said, using her hand to bring me back up to me chair. As I expected, she bursted out laughing.

" Okay, it's your turn to suffer now. I'm good for now, have fun in hell Skye, " I said. She took control of the mouse and keyboard and we continued playing. 

-------------------- Time Skip To The End Of The Video ----------------------

" Alright guys, we're gonna end it here. I hope you enjoyed our playthrough of The Joy Of Creation. If you'd like to see us continue this game and possibly turn it into a series, make sure to smash that like button and leave a comment down below. " I said.

" And don't forget to subscribe if you'd like to see more content like this where Daisy and I play video games! We love you guys so much. " Skye added.

" Goodbye my panickers! " Skye and I said in unison. Then, I turned off the recording.

" Okay, since I picked the game, it's your turn to edit. " I said to Skye.

" Alright, I'll be done in a few hours. I love you, " Skye replied, giving me a small peck on the cheek. I walked off to the kitchen and started to cook dinner so that when Skye was done editing we could eat together. 

Author's Note: Sorry this episode was a bit short, but I hope you enjoyed anyway. I love and appreciate all of you! I'll be uploading soon again!

- Gabby <3