The Arrival

( Author's Note: This episode is in Daisy's point of view btw, )

I packed all of my clothes in my Dan and Phil suitcase as fast as possible. By that I really mean I just shoved a bunch of My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, and Fall Out Boy shirts in there along with some black jeans and black jean shorts. My life in a nutshell wow. I put all of my belongings in boxes and then loaded them into my truck. This was going to be a long ride. I got into my truck, hooked up Spotify to the speakers, and headed on my way to the gas station. 

-----------------Time Skip To The Gas Station ----------------

I got to the gas station and filled up my tank with gas. I also decided to buy some Red Bull because why not, I need the energy. I bought a six pack and put it in the back seat. I also got a family size bag of nacho cheese Doritos, a family size bag of Cheeto Puffs, and a family size bag of Cheddar Fries. Don't judge me, I like snacks, okay? I finally finished filling my tank with gas and then I drove off to finish my journey. Oh god. 

------------------ Time Skip To Farrensdale  -------------

I arrived to Farrensdale, and my god was it beautiful. There was a cute little dog park with a waterfall in the center. There were tiny little shops that lined the roads. I saw this gorgeous restaurant called Waterfall Palace that had lilacs surrounding it. I knew I was going to love this town. I turned onto Sunshine Street, the street that my new house was on. And then, I saw it. 62 Sunshine Street, my house, well, my house that I'm sharing with some other person! It was absolutely astonishing, it was a light periwinkle blue with a black front door. It had a wide porch with a really nice table set. I had bought the house furnished so that I wouldn't have to waste a ton of money just getting furniture. I walked inside and I could already imagine it. I'm sitting in the living room on my big black couch, watching Youtube on the large flat screen TV. I've got a giant bowl of snacks, and I am LIVING! I can't wait to live here. I just have to wait for the other person to get here so we can pick rooms and I can unpack. Hopefully it's not too painfully awkward when we meet... I don't want to have an awkward relationship with them. After all, I will be living with them for a VERY long time..... 

Author's Note: I hope you're enjoying so far! I know that I'm a little bit slow when it comes to getting straight to the point, but bear with me! I'll try to publish another episode later on today, but for now, bye! <3 

- Gabby