My Fucking Head Ow

( Skye's POV ) 

I woke up in a hot sweat. I felt like a volcano about to erupt, so I ran to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face. Better, but I still feel horrible. As I stood for a few seconds, I began to feel a large pounding, aching feeling in my head. Jesus fuck this is the worst headache I've ever had. I decided to go downstairs and have a cup of coffee, or tea, or water, or some sort of juice, I don't know, anything. As I took a sip of my drink I felt a throbbing and raw pain in my throat. The fuck is going on? I tried to swallow again and the pain came back. Nonononono please don't say I'm sick! I have to make a YouTube video! The fans are going to be so disappointed if there's not upload! I take out the thermometer and place it in my mouth. The thermometer read 105. Well, that explains the " volcanic eruption " feeling. I felt a small drip of something on my foot and an itchy feeling on my nose. I went to itch my nose, only to then realise that it was running. I quickly grabbed a tissue and put it under my nose. Fuck. Just my luck, we don't have any medicine and that was the last tissue. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, but just barely due to the fact that my head was on fire. 
" Hi Skye, what's up? " Daisy asked. 
" I think I'm si- " I was interrupted by my own sneeze. Ouch, that hurt. 
" Aw, it's ok Skye. Go upstairs and rest. I'll make some soup and then go get medicine. " Daisy said in a soft voice. 
" We're out of tissues too, " I said embarrassed. I didn't want her to have to see me this way, all weak and in pain.  
" Alright, I'll grab those special lotion ones so it doesn't hurt your nose when you constantly blow it. " she replied, still speaking softly. She walked me up to our room and I plopped down on the bed. She put her hand on my forehead and then turned on the air conditioning, knowing I needed some cooling down. She turned on the tv and put on Markiplier's Firewatch series at low volume.
" I'm gonna go make you some Lipton Noodle Soup, I'll be back up soon. " Daisy said as she disappeared through the doorway, making her way to the kitchen. She's so good to me. 

-------------------Time Skip To When The Soup Is Ready ---------------------

I saw the door open and in came Daisy, a tray and a bowl of soup in her hands. She set up the tray in front of the bed and then set the bowl down on it. 
" Here you go honey, " she said sweetly giving me a sympathetic smile, as she knew I was in immense pain and was practically being tortured by the universe. 
" What about our video for today? " I asked. I was really concerned about our viewers being mad at us.
" What ABOUT our video today? " she asked back. 
" I can't be in the video or edit, won't we have to miss an upload? " I asked worriedly. 
" No, I can record and edit by myself, you need your rest. I'll tell the fans that you're sick and I'm sure they'll understand. I'll just record a video playing Would You Rather or something, " she explained to me. Why is she this nice? She's way too good for me. I don't deserve her at all. 
" Oh, I almost forgot, what are your symptoms? " Daisy added. I went to speak, but right in that moment I felt a tickle in my throat and had the urge to cough. I immediately coughed, and almost couldn't stop. It was like a demon was ripping all my guts out of my body. I felt a hand on my back, and my coughing stopped. 
" Yeah, you definitely don't have a cough, " she said sarcastically. 
" What other symptoms do you have? I want to make sure I get the right medicine. " she continued.
" I have a horrible headache, my throat feels like it's been clawed out, and my nose is runny. " I described to her, slightly complaining about it too. 
" Alright, I'll be back soon. Dr. Cloud-Pot should have medicine for all that. And don't even make any remarks about his name, he doesn't sell weed, he's not a creep, he just got stuck with an unfortunate name. Please get some nice rest, you need it. " Daisy rambled as she said goodbye. I snuggled up into the blanket and then felt my eyelids grow heavy. Just like that, I was asleep. 

Author's Note: Hi guys! I know it's been quite a while. I hope you're still enjoying the story! I might be uploading a lot more for the next few days, so look forward to it! I love and missed you guys so so much! 

- Gabby <3