Coming To Farrensdale

( Author's Note: This episode is in Skye's perspective ok bye :) )

I began to put my possessions into my Twenty One Pilots backpack as Markiplier played on my TV in the background. I didn't really have much that I really cared about besides band and YouTuber merch, so it didn't take too long to pack. I put my backpack in the back of my SUV and hopped in. I figured, why not go to the grocery store to pick up a few snacks? I know that I'll be sharing a house with some other person, so I might as well get food for us to share. Everyone loves food, right?

-------------- Time Skip To Grocery Store -----------------

I walked in the grocery store to see a fight. There was a woman and a man, and they were yelling. I didn't want to seem nosy, so I tried to ignore them. But, seeing as everyone else was staring, ah fuck it. So I stared at them too. I heard every word of their conversation.

" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME JOHN?? " the woman said.

" IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I CAN'T HELP IT! I DIDN'T ASK TO BE LIKE THIS, I DIDN'T ASK TO BE DIFFERENT! " he replied to her, as they both screamed at the top of their lungs. This whole situation only really made me anxious, I tried not to let it get to me though. I couldn't help but wonder, what in the world are they fighting about? Then, a horrible thought came to my mind. What if.... oh no. A security guard had come out of the manager's office and asked what the two were bickering about.

" Hey, what's the problem you two? You're disturbing the customers. "

" TAKE HIM AWAY! SEND HIM TO JAIL! EXECUTE HIM! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE! "

" Calm down, ma'am. What's going on? "

" HE'S.... H-HE'S G.. GAY!!! " everyone seemed to have gasped. I didn't, because I could care less who anyone want to fuck. But in our society, liking the same gender is NOT good. If this John guy even makes it out of this with his life, that's considered lucky. The security guard violently grabbed John's arm and ripped him away from the store. The police came soon after, beat him up a bit, and then took him away. What is wrong with people? Why should sexuality matter so much? Now that I had been ultimately disgusted by all these homophobes, I had forgotten why I was here. Why did I come to the grocery store again? OH! Yeah!!! S N A C K S!!!!!!! I ran like Sonic over to the chips isle and grabbed every single bag of snacks I could find. Tostitos, Fritos, Cheezits, Pringles, Lays, EVERYTHING!!! I went to the self check-out and then packed the snacks in my van. And with that, I was off to Farrensdale. 

---------------- Time Skip To Farrensdale ------------------

I looked around the neighborhood and it made me excited to think about all of the fun things I could do. THERE WAS A CANDY SHOP!! Oh hell yess I'm going to love this town. I came up and turned onto Sunshine Street. What was the address again? Uh...... OH! OHOHOH! It's number 62. I finally arrived at the house. It looked so cute! It was a light pastel blue with a nice cozy porch. I noticed that there was already a vehicle in the driveway, it was a truck. I swear to god if it's a dude I will fucking MURDER! I walked in the door to see a girl with black hair and Panic! At The Disco merch on. She was dancing to Planetary GO! by My Chemical Romance. Thank god. Also, awesome taste. I smiled lightly but then realized I couldn't just stand there like a creep.

" Um, hi? " I said. She stopped dead and her tracks. Her hazel eyes widened as she stared at me like a deer in headlights. I think it would've been better if I just stood there like a creep...... oops? 

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed! Now that they're finally meeting, the details like hair color and eye color and that sort of thing are going to be described in more detail. Thank you for reading! <3

- Gabby