Chapter 5

The Apple was a entertainment restaurant during the day and a night/strip club at night. The strip club was upstairs and for VIP only. We didn't get VIP tonight but Mia was determined to get us up there.

 As soon as we stepped inside after a 20 minute wait in the line outside it felt like all eyes were on me. "Is it just me or are we getting stared down right now?" I asked Mia.

"Oh trust me we are definitely getting stares right now. And look at those bitches over there hating." She said chuckling, pointing at some girls in the corner at the bar giving us grimacing looks.

I laughed because me and my girl looked so good  that we had other bitches mad at us and don't even know us.

"Come on girl, lets get us a drink." she said pulling us to the bar, sitting right beside the haters that was giving us looks.

I whispered in Mia's ear "Why are we at the bar knowing damn well our IDs doesn't say 21?"

"Don't worry about that boo. We not even the ones that's going to buy a drink, they are.." she said smirking eyeing over the dudes that was walking towards us.

"Hey ladies, Y'all are looking mighty lovely tonight" This tall light skinned guy said as he approached us with his crew. He looked like money at first glance. The guy that spoke to us had on a white and black Balenciaga shirt, some shorts that had a checkered pattern on them and some black balenciaga shoes that were so shiny it looked like black diamonds on them. His chain could be seen across the room along with the watch he had on. I could tell he was the main man in his crew because everyone else just followed behind him. 

The girl from beside us stepped in front of us. "Hey Mike, I've been waiting to hear back from you baby." She said putting her arm on his shoulder preparing to give him a hug.

He stopped her from giving him a hug by grabbing her arms and putting them down. "Look shorty i don't know how many times i got to tell you that you ain't hearing from me no more. Ya pussy smell like fish, crabs, and shrimp and i'm not fucking wit that." He moved her out of his way and continued to talk to us. He looked right at me and said "Sorry about that funky interruption ma."

Her mouth was wide open. "You know what fuck you Mike!" she said and then slapped him in the face. Two out of the four guys that was with him grabbed her and dragged her out the club. 

"Damn, bitches is really disrespectful out here." he said rubbing the side of his face.

Mia was beside me laughing. "That's what that funky ass hoe get. She been giving me and my girl the eye ever since we stepped in here" she said to Mike.

"Well now that we don't gotta worry about her anymore what are you and yo girl's names?" He asked us.

"I'm Kiya, and this is Mia." I was surprised that I was the one who spoke up first because Mia is usually the one always speaking for us. It was probably the Ciroc that we killed before we came.

"Well nice to meet you ladies." he said giving us gentle hand shakes.  As you should know now my name is Mike and beside me I have Tyrone and Drew." They gave us handshakes too. Drew's eyes never left Mia ever since they walked up to us. It looked like he was undressing her with his eyes "What are you two doing here tonight? I don't be seeing y'all around here." Mike asked.

"We are celebrating my girl's birthday today!" Mia said excited. Then she looked over at Drew. "Can you please stop staring at me?" she asked with a smile on her face that didn't match the words that came out of her mouth. 

"I'm so sorry beautiful. I just never seen this kind of beauty before and its got me stunned." Drew said rubbing his hands together. Then he looked at me "Happy Birthday, Kiya right?"