Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning to Vonte's phone ringing back to back. "Bae" i shoved him so he could wake up.

He opened one eye and looked at me. "Yes baby."

"Please get your phone, its going crazy." I told him, then turned my head the other way to try and go back to sleep.

He picked up his phone and his face turned up like he didn't like who he seen on the screen. His phone rang again and this time he answered and then walked into the bathroom so that I couldn't hear his conversation. That was the first time Vonte has ever did that so I immediately got suspicious of who he was on the phone with. With me being as nosy as I am,  i got up and tip toed over to the bathroom so i could hear what he was saying on the phone.

"Nah listen i don't have time for that right now." he whispered

"No i'm busy today and the rest of the week so there wont be no time for none of that."

"OK i will talk to you later okay? And don't call this phone anymore you know what to do when you trying to reach me." he continued and then hung up the phone.

I ran to the bed trying my hardest to act like i was here the whole time. "Who was that blowing you up like that?" I asked him as soon as he opened the bathroom door.

"It was work baby. You know they always trying to work ya' boy hard but i'm not with none of that today. I'm trying to spend some more time with my love while i can." He said getting on the bed crawling over to me. "Now give me a kiss stinky breath." he said. I started off giving him a peck but his tongue parted my lips. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and it danced all inside of his mouth. He parted my legs while we were still kissing and rested i between my legs, never letting his lips leave mine. I felt his dick grow harder every second we kissed.

"Baby i'm sore from last night." i said getting hot and nervous because i just knew my girl down there was hurting. I know that if we were to do it again right now i wont be as relaxed.

"I know just the thing to help that." he said and started sucking on my nipples. He then started kissing my stomach working his way down to my thighs. My girl started to overflow with juices as he was kissing my whole body. After he was done making out with my whole body, i felt his warm tongue lick my wetness and moans instantly left my lips.

Before you know it the feeling i knew all to well from last night started to build up again. He started licking me faster like he knew i was about to release and stuck his finger inside of making me come all over his face.

"How does it feel now?" he asked coming up with my juices dripping from his face.

"She is definitely ready for you now." I said pulling him on top of me.

We spent most of that day humping like rabbits. Vonte made love to me in every way possible for two days and i couldn't get enough of him. As much as i wanted to stay in that room and keep doing it to him we couldn't because it was time for Vonte to go back to work and for me to get back to making my money as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i walked into shop the girls were so happy to see me. I worked at a hair salon as a braider and i love it. I took cosmetology my last 2 years of high school and i got certified the last day by taking my state boards. The whole time i was in school i worked here to get things moving a little faster for me and it worked out, and Mia was right beside me doing it with me the whole entire time.

"Wait a minute, something is different about you." My boss Trina said looking at me crazy.

"You right Tri. Something is different. This girl been gone for a week and she look like a brand new woman." my coworker Brandy said pointing at me while chewing her gum.